Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really happy by phase 3.

DC is dead dead dead. Unless they pull a miracle and survive, but no way they can win the fight.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That same gif can be applied to that new Avengers clip/trailer.

Comment

• Thor's "oh shit" face was great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MAH DICK.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=110187

Comment

• Vinny Mac falling out of his chair at the end.... so good indeed.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              dammnnnnnnn son.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="396" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w75cwgEjnQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V13W9gQ_1GA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Already looks better than Agents of Shield.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Except Agents of Shield got REALLY good.

Comment

• It got better. Skye is still a black hole of charisma.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Don't care. Mockingbird and her ex are great, and the science dude got interresting. And the 2 black dudes too.

Needs more Oswalt though.

Comment

• A sure sign of a compelling Tv show: not knowing any of the characters names.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Don't care. Mockingbird and her ex are great, and the science dude got interresting. And the 2 black dudes too.

Needs more Oswalt though.
                              Agreed on all points. Fitz (the science dude) has a great arc this season, and I'm eager to see how his and Simmons' relationship plays out.

Triplett (black dude #1) Mac (black dude #2) are newbies and need some character arcs ASAP to give their roles some definition. Otherwise, it's like The Krol says - they're forgettable.

Also, can never have enough Oswalt. Need more Koenig Brothers this season, maybe romancing Mockingbird. To give comic nerds hope, or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                A sure sign of a compelling Tv show: not knowing any of the characters names.
                                hahahaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X