No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit was the Dr. Quymn episode aces.

"They made him an honorary warrior. And gave him a circumcision!"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fantastic episode!!!! I bet you draw pictures of her in your note pad and then cut out the eye's and lips, then you write dirty words and rub poop all over your chest!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

the new episode with the underground tunnel kind of sucked...imo

Not sure if I was in a bad mood, but I wasn't really feeling it...

Minus the Firestarter guy from the Prodigy...that was aces
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          the new episode with the underground tunnel kind of sucked...imo

Not sure if I was in a bad mood, but I wasn't really feeling it...

Minus the Firestarter guy from the Prodigy...that was aces
          You are correct, I nearly fell a sleep... glad to see I wasnt the only one not interested which is why I didnt post, not wanting any negative rep!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Loved the new episode. Hank's "band" was fucking great. Everything with the Monarch was aces like usual. And I totally drunk ordered the Dr. Girlfriend shirt of the week off of the website last night.

The Sea-Cow had me cracking up. I have cuttlefish!

Comment

Great episode.... great come back from last week anyways!

Dr.Girlfriend was looking extra hot... "white panties"! and best line of the night was a tie for "I'm gonna stick this lighter up my hole so if the aliens decided to probe me they will get a face full of fire"! and "I'm giving it robot chlamydia"! with pants around ankle made this very, very funny!

Comment

I have to say, last weeks episode with the bomb shelter was probably my favorite episode of the season. You gotta love the Order of the Triad.

"Now I've got the blueballs in my blood eye".-Jefferson- The Blackula Hunter

Comment

The triad stuff was great, but the underground stuff (while funny at first) seemed to drag on.

Anything with Jefferson is gold. I need that on a shirt.

Comment

"My tits are back!"

Colonel Gentleman is too awesome.

Awesome episode.

Comment

Another great episode. I was happy that they brought back the little guy who was trapped in the bomb shelter two episodes ago.

Comment

favorite arch enemy names

What is your favorite Venture Brothers arch enemy (or good guy) name? I vote Manotaur.

Comment

"It's like being sucked off by an angel."

What a great episode. Seriously, so awesome.

As for favorite name? Dr. Henry Killinger and his magic murder bag

Comment

shit, it forgot about Henry Killinger.

Comment

I like Baron Von Underjaw (too lazy to try and figure out the correct spelling). And I loved the "Voltron" robot they formed last night. Fuckin' clown head on the ice cream cone was genius.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"He said the no-no word!"

Comment

Working...
                                X