Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was effing CHOW, too. GET SOME.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I need some as well. A friend sent me a recipe that uses pork rinds crushed to powder for the coating... so I'm going to make 'Pig Coated Chicken'

Comment

• (checks airfare to Pennsylvania...)
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• If it clicks, I will post the recipe.

Comment

• (checks pricing online for AEDs...)

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              I need some as well. A friend sent me a recipe that uses pork rinds crushed to powder for the coating... so I'm going to make 'Pig Coated Chicken'
              I just came and subsequently had a heart attack.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, I need to do up some fried chicken, haven't had any in far too long.

Comment

• The Mexican grocer across the street sells chili-lime pork rinds.

I will use those.

Comment

• Chicken spaghetti with spicy Rotel tomatoes,peppers and mushrooms in the sauce. Topped with freshly shredded parmesan cheese and garlic butter toast on the side.
                    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• God, I haven't had chicken spaghetti in ages and I lost my mom's recipe. So...recipe?
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• My best friend's wife makes it all the time. Makes me wanna vomit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          God, I haven't had chicken spaghetti in ages and I lost my mom's recipe. So...recipe?
                          Will do for you

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          My best friend's wife makes it all the time. Makes me wanna vomit.
                          Anything in excess is too much. Except,of course,sex and alcohol
                          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• It's not the amount she makes it, I don't eat it. The dish itself makes me want to vomit. Chicken and spaghetti are just two things I think do not mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              It's not the amount she makes it, I don't eat it. The dish itself makes me want to vomit. Chicken and spaghetti are just two things I think do not mix.
                              Gotcha,I understand.
                              So,what about strawberries and jalepenos? I make my own Fireberry preserves that has 22 jalepenos in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                                So,what about strawberries and jalepenos? I make my own Fireberry preserves that has 22 jalepenos in it.
                                JUST EJACULATED GLITTER

~

Comment

Working...
                                X