Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Music

Music Cj used to love ICP, Rob used to love NKOTB. Who do you love?

Old 01-09-2009, 01:14 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I feel like it today.

In fact, I feel like I'm around 60-something today. Angry, bitter, forced out of retirement to fight against a corrupt general in the South American jungle.

Wait...that's that new Stallone movie.

I just haven't had enough coffee today.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Fuck you Ari, I have never been loyal to the Fuck Five...you take that back!!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:29 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Went ahead and picked up the rerelease of Daydream Nation from Sonic Youth.

Great day to listen to it too (working on things that need lots of energy to finish/start...like a Black Metal cult).

Shitloads of bands that sprang forth from SY's womb can't even touch the sort of tempo/sound experimentation they were doing twenty years ago.

And being as it is, and that I was a musictard, listening to the "dark" stylings of Phil Collins (Thanks Patton Oswalt) back when this was released, I couldn't wrap my head around how awesome they were and are.

They are awesome. And welcome to "Things you probably already knew," I'm your host, Captain Obvious.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

southbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they drop

Puscifer... Go Maynard Go!!!! "this lady's got the thickness. can I get a witness?"

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
Steven Wright
Old 01-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

southbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they dropsouthbayspike can rock until they drop

"It's always gonna be sour grapes with you, boy. Until you get right with Jesus."

Steven Wright
Old 01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

"This vagina mine teach the patient dilligence."

Steven Wright
Old 01-29-2009, 09:32 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Old school Dayton band COH. Check em' out. Rob, I think you might really dig em'.

http://revwells.blogspot.com/2009/01...will-hear.html
Old 01-29-2009, 09:34 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I'll try and download this later tonight when I get home.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

CHeck these guys out too

http://www.wrightfield.com/nostromo/audio.htm
Old 01-29-2009, 11:17 AM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Austin-based band Okkervil River's The Stage Names.

Some odd vocals here and there backed by some solid and catchy tracks.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Been jamming out to Slipknot all week. Mostly Subliminal Verses with a dash of IOWA thrown in there for good measure.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Right meow!

Your Favorite Assassin. Playing a show with them in March as their fulltime drummer has work obligations.

http://www.myspace.com/yourfavoriteassassin
Old 01-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Right meow!

Also listened to Pantera while shoveling. Good motivation.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:00 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Listening to London Calling and the self-titled debut by The Clash.

Great, unrivaled tracks that always kick ass.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
Listening to London Calling and the self-titled debut by The Clash.

Great, unrivaled tracks that always kick ass.
These are mainstays on my iPod.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:22 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Public Enemy's It Takes a Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back.

For some reason (probably the lyrics being about something other than cash, guns, and bitches), the old school still has it over on the horseshit I hear these days.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Elitist

Brooklyn Academy Bored of Education decent indie hip hop album...just finished Biz Markie's Pickin' Boogers album, classic shit.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:56 PM
A Galaxy Fart Fart Away

Definitely need some Biz up in my liebarry.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Buttmonkey Harvester

Handsome Boy Modeling School

Dan The Automator as Nathaniel Merrywhether and Prince Paul as Chest Rockwell.
I've got the White People album. Great shit on that one. I've been digging the guest vocals on every track.

Also by Mr. Nakamura is Lovage... This is with Mike Patton, Jennifer Charles, and Kid Koala. The album is called Music To Make Love To Your Old Lady By. That is exactly what it is.

I'm also diggin' on Gorillaz Demon Days. Great album to put on at a party.

Steven Wright
Old 02-05-2009, 08:28 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Ladyhawke - Magic