Boondock Saints 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Hahaha. I do. I have copies on every console I own, along with my iPhone and PC.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've yet to see the first one. You're not encouraging me to correct that oversight.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm going to say I like this movie to piss Devin off. I don't however actually like this movie.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ornery contrarian you.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Ornery contrarian you.
            Devin needs someone to like this shit so he can rip ass. I'm just doing my part. I however, do not like this movie.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Seriously though, everyone needs to check out Overnight. It's pretty fucking entertaining. It's on instant as well.
              It was so close to bringing back the "no shirt & overalls" look.

SO FUCKING CLOSE.

DAMMIT, DUFFY.

In all seriousness, it is a very entertaining (and at alternating intervals, nauseating) watch.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
              X