POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I just had something given context that is making my brain melt.

Back on desktop.

The first thing that got used against Flynn in the FARA/Russian spying shit was him tinkering around DARPA.

It's now been confirmed through channels that he did steal tech from DARPA. What kind of tech did he steal? Well, it was an engine for an Intelligence War. Specifically a computing system designed to function as a God Calculator.

Point of origin: During the gross expenditures of Iraq 2: W's Avengin' Daddy, Rumsfeld and others at DOD were getting grilled over the cost of bombing the shit out of a country that's shit building, tents and camels. So, they started the process of coming up with an AI calculator that could compound costs and probability so that fewer armaments were used.

DOD got it by the late 00s, but then DARPA, Obama and others became Drone crazy. Money got shifted. Cut to a few years later, Flynn (compromised by Russia) is sent to steal an effective superweapon. Nuclear gets you noticed. Biological is way too hard to effectively steal. What works for light fingers? A super calculator program. But, why that?

Well, unfinished tech is still unfinished tech. It's a Beta that works, but it was never given a purpose beyond its intended goal. While it was meant to make 8-10 missiles as effective as a 1000 in a war campaign, what if it was used in Cyber Warfare?

So, Russia (who is still fucking garbage at 90% of what they do), suddenly got a tech upgrade of 50 years overnight. Does that sound like anyone else suddenly getting really good at shit they were really bad at until recently?

Russia compromises US Intel agents, their own hackers and sets up zombie bot farms. Test run: knock over Michaels, Target and other US companies to see if they can compound the data and make specific runs.

Second run: go after a few government installations. Still successful and Chinese get blamed.

Final run: The US Elections. Fucking with a national system compromised of 50 master programs with multiple municipalities is insanely difficult. But, if you can get the number of a few key areas to fuck with, then that number is easier to calculate.

8-10 missiles becomes 8-10 counties.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• oh snap. SNAP.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeeeesh.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holy fuck.

In lighter, but still irritating news is this- http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/t...ry?id=49777076

Meanwhile I can't stop to get milk for my toddler on the way home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Back on desktop.

The first thing that got used against Flynn in the FARA/Russian spying shit was him tinkering around DARPA.

It's now been confirmed through channels that he did steal tech from DARPA. What kind of tech did he steal? Well, it was an engine for an Intelligence War. Specifically a computing system designed to function as a God Calculator.

Point of origin: During the gross expenditures of Iraq 2: W's Avengin' Daddy, Rumsfeld and others at DOD were getting grilled over the cost of bombing the shit out of a country that's shit building, tents and camels. So, they started the process of coming up with an AI calculator that could compound costs and probability so that fewer armaments were used.

DOD got it by the late 00s, but then DARPA, Obama and others became Drone crazy. Money got shifted. Cut to a few years later, Flynn (compromised by Russia) is sent to steal an effective superweapon. Nuclear gets you noticed. Biological is way too hard to effectively steal. What works for light fingers? A super calculator program. But, why that?

Well, unfinished tech is still unfinished tech. It's a Beta that works, but it was never given a purpose beyond its intended goal. While it was meant to make 8-10 missiles as effective as a 1000 in a war campaign, what if it was used in Cyber Warfare?

So, Russia (who is still fucking garbage at 90% of what they do), suddenly got a tech upgrade of 50 years overnight. Does that sound like anyone else suddenly getting really good at shit they were really bad at until recently?

Russia compromises US Intel agents, their own hackers and sets up zombie bot farms. Test run: knock over Michaels, Target and other US companies to see if they can compound the data and make specific runs.

Second run: go after a few government installations. Still successful and Chinese get blamed.

Final run: The US Elections. Fucking with a national system compromised of 50 master programs with multiple municipalities is insanely difficult. But, if you can get the number of a few key areas to fuck with, then that number is easier to calculate.

8-10 missiles becomes 8-10 counties.
            Flynn will be lucky as fuck to live after this.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Quick question: is ANY media reporting that God Calculator shit?

Comment

• Martin: not that I have seen, meaning that it'll probably hit the mainstream news outlets in about a month.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Quick question: is ANY media reporting that God Calculator shit?
                  I just got this in on Monday after people started digging into what was stole from DARPA. There is a bigger timeline for this event where too much lines up perfectly. I've got even more, but I'm still waiting on details to come back.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll be surprised if Flynn survives the coming years. Either American prison/execution, or Russian Food Poisoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I'll be surprised if Flynn survives the coming years. Either American prison/execution, or Russian Food Poisoning.
                      The more I work on the timeline of when things happen, the more I hope this doesn't turn into World War III.

Comment

• Honestly, that's what I'm wondering as well. A case could definitely be made that all of this constitutes an act of war.

Comment

• I feel like shit is coming to a head right now.

Comment

• No one wants WWIII that's a given, but just how bad will/can it be were it to happen? Which countries side with whom and where is the battlefield? This is the shit that keeps me awake at night.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I would assume the US will economically push Russia to the brink. Further than now. China stand by and watch.

Comment

• I still think China's gonna shut Kim Jong Un down, and right soon. Dude is seriously trying to fuck over one of their sources of income (US investments) with his nuke BS, and no way will they let that stand as the #1 or #2 economic superpower.

Within the year or sooner, some NK general is gonna get close and empty a clip into Un's head - you watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X