X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost done with Narcos.

TAPE THE CONVERSATION HAVE A GREAT FLIGHT

fuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• finally caught up on this seasons Rick and Morty. Fuck man, this show just keeps getting better and better. Time to get schwifty up in here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TINY RICK!

Comment

• So we have one episode of Narcos left. I don't want it to end. That being said last night I finally put my finger on who Pablo's mom looks like. It was bothering me all season.

She looks EXACTLY like Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie.

Comment

• Haha, other people have noticed that too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaveNavar...81942860087296

There's another pic that popped up in my timeline recently that was better because it was the EXACT SAME outfit. Crazy.

Comment

• fucking hilarious. And yeah, episode 8 had what looked like the EXACT outfit.

Comment

• also LULZ to his fat balding kid.

Comment

• The Office episode "Scott's Tots" is still one of the best episodes of the entire series. Watching Michael break down slowly over the course of the episode was great.

Comment

• Apparently the first episode of the second season of Gotham is available free for PS+ members. Do I give the second season a shot? I probably shouldn't.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OH SHIT. Josh, did you get to the third episode of Longmire yet? WTFFFFFFFF

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        OH SHIT. Josh, did you get to the third episode of Longmire yet? WTFFFFFFFF
                        Nooooo, work has been ridiculous this week. But this weekend.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Started LONGMIRE last night on Netflix (from the beginning). Looks promising so far.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, it is, Matt, it is. Jen and I are HUGE fans of the show, and the later seasons really ramp up the plotlines. Plus the character arcs are only terrific; everyone gets a chance to shine on the show.

Comment

• I agree with Tim. The third season, especially, goes deep into all the deputies and Henry. In retrospect, maybe the latest episode I watched (se4 ep3) went a little too crazy and out of character at the end but, man, it was satisfying.

Comment

• Longmire is legit.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X