No announcement yet.

The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So last night we were watching Kenny vs. Spenny. BTW, Dutch=Spenny. Which is funny, because Dutch also = Hocken. Therefore, Hocken=Spenny.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
      ...Ari has a few of my seasons I believe...fucker...but yeah everything that has been said is very accurate. Dutch is a nozzle through the whole show but his character is gold. Chiklis will continue to be hard to believe because he is Chiklis...And fuck Aceveda, he is the biggest chump of all time, he is a typical MAP (Mexican American Prince)...but more on that later...
      Let's not forget Billings.....
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Spoiler free fuckers lol.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fucking Mexican American Prince. Just lost my shizz.

Comment

If anything is spoiled for me, there will be retribution.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, yes, Hocken = Spenny.. lulz
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nothing is spoiled...MAP is a concept that was discussed in a local paper here a few years ago...Basically it's the same as the Jewish American Princesss, however it involves the spoiled ass Mexican boys who live at home with their mamas until they're like 35. I'm working on a new blog and this is one of the topics I have visited. My wife and I always talk about MAPs and how much they irritate us, Aceveda essentially fits the profile. #NOSPOILERS
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Superman is an alien adopted by humans who saves human because he identifies with them. He also gets hurt by green rocks, has to foil lex luthor all of the time and loves Lois lane. He pretends to be human by wearing glasses & acting dorky. Also, he's a reporter @ the daily planet with Lois-hijinks ensue! #nospoilers

lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

B_Metal will always be TigerAce, guy...#NOSPOILERS #FACTS

Comment

B_poco will always take even the silliest jokes literal. #facts#skittlesareyummy

Comment

B_Grande never gets buttered #FACT #TIGERACE

Comment

B_poco gets parkay'd #fact

Comment

I can believe it's butter #ROBHUGHES #NOTBUTTERED #FACTS

Comment

That's the B_poco we all know & love #nolove #justrape #facts

Comment

Goddamn the 2nd seasons starts off fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X