No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored a pretty good Easter basket from my girlfriend. She got me an actual basket to keep my Empire magazines in, a copy of Tokyo Vice (which I want to read thanks to the Hocken), a genius Teefury shirt that has the silhouettes of Flight of the Conchords on it, and tons of chocolate, which I wish she had not bought.

Then a great drama filled family Easter dinner, of course!

Comment

Yeah, I had a good weekend. Got laid. Thrice. I'm digging being single again. No attachments!!!
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Laid three times?!

*Grumble Grumble*
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sometimes the stars align *just* right. No complaints from me.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Truck Stop, Urban Active Gym or Public Bathroom?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

You do have a point.

All hail, Howard "Giggity" Barr.

Comment

Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                None of the above. Just three different guys that I had been introduced to and have hung out with a couple of times. I had dates Friday, Sat and Sunday and all three put out.

Comment

The answer is local CPAC Meeting, CPAC Meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    None of the above. Just three different guys that I had been introduced to and have hung out with a couple of times. I had dates Friday, Sat and Sunday and all three put out.
                    Consider me envious. I miss those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post

What do your people consider to be putting out?
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

What do your people consider to be putting out?
                        I would guess something similar to what your people consider to be putting out.

Comment

Come on Kael, you're seriously asking this question?

Either way, I count that as a ZING.

Comment

For real. Nice boots knockin' there, Howie!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Come on Kael, you're seriously asking this question?

Either way, I count that as a ZING.

No. I know a couple of the fairer gentlemen and their definition changes wildly. Plus, there's a bunch of straight folk who have a varied definition. I had a conversation about this very thing barely two weeks ago.

I also found out how many women I know that dig the third input. Blew my mind.

Comment

Well no shit there's varied definition. We had a man in the White House who considered getting blown not to be sex. There are people out there who consider ass fucking not to be sex.

Comment

Working...
                                X