No announcement yet.

Dexter Season 4 *Spoilers inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was saying that those two were gonna die because that's how the scene was playing out. I was totally joking. Then BLAMMO!

Good stuff. The scenes between Dex and that killer cop were fucking great. This season really is pretty awesome so far,.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think the season has been okay/pretty good but this week was really great. I think the rest of the season is going to get really crazy now. If Lithgowass goes after Deb (again?), Dexter is going to flip out.

Comment

Holy Shit!

Didn't really see that coming.

Comment

Word. Lithgowass is a question wrapped in a lithgowassian enigma.

Also: really enjoying this season.

Also also: Julie Benz has somehow gotten hotter and hotter. Goddamn.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I bet French Stuart could only dream of what Lithgowass is doing.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Well, with his ass-eyes, that seems to be his only (illusory as it is) way to see teh Lithgowass.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

No one out squints French Stewart, 'cept Rene Zellwegger(sp?).
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

They're from the same family: humanus oculus anus (human with eyes in the shape of an ass...but horizontal).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    Also also: Julie Benz has somehow gotten hotter and hotter. Goddamn.
                    Yes. her hotness has grown proportionally to how ungodly annoying and needy her character has become. I mean, Rita has always been a clingy pain in the ass but she's really turned it up to 11 this year.

Comment

THANK YOU. God this episode I was PRAYING for the Pale Titty Vampire to show back up.

But I did enjoy this episode. Some great moments and OMGZ!

LITHGOWASS = DEXTER

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

And Quinn's chick is fucking hot, so that was nice.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Lithgowsideass.

Great episode. Rita needs to die.

Comment

She needs to GTFO (4 capital letters...printed in gold) or get visited by Lithgowass in 3-D.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I love how LITHGOWSIDEASS can go from "All-American Dad" to "CREEPY NUDE KILLER OF PEOPLE" in a heartbeat. The whole scene with Dexter and his ashes was great. Also this was a great episode for Matsuka. Dude is great.

Comment

Definitely my favorite villain of the series that isn't the naked vampire hotness.

And is it just me, or is there anything less compelling than the interoffice romance bullshit? That narrative thread took so fucking long to get tied up, and there isn't any guarantee they won't yank that boring shit back in for next week's episode just to pad the running time. Fuck I hate it when they drift away from the intriguing character interactions to that snoozefest.

Shit, I'd rather see Dex and the Lithgowass Family build that goddamn house in real time than see the inside of LaGuerta's office, unless it's to see ZombieDoakes eating someone's brain.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I do love the whole bit with LITHGOWASS™ using the buildahomes as a cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X