No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys......Everything about that was great. Baby Groot? Fucking phenomenal. Star Lord? Still Star Lord'ing. Drax? YESSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss. So psyched for this.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Best part for me was the tentacled T Rex space monster. SO glad they didn't puss out on that.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Oh, HELL yes to this. Jen loves Groot so Baby Groot is just gonna knock her for a loop. Plus, Drax in that last scene - God, I love what Bautista's done with that character.

This... THIS is what I love about Disney/Marvel. Yeah, you got awesome superhero spectacle, and they can get grimdark at points, but damn it, they bring the "fun factor" like nobody else.

Comment

• Wasn't nuts for Guardians but God damn this looks great.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That's that good shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              Wasn't nuts for Guardians but God damn this looks great.
              This fucking guy, all contrarian and shit.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Damn, David Bautista at the end is great, and Baby Groot!
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Drax killed it in that trailer. His reaction was great. Also him just stabbing the fuck outta the inside of the monster was great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It honestly looks amazing, and will most likely still be the best of the Marvel-verse.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fir onman%2Fvideos%2F10154694294242488%2F&show_text=0& width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• WEB WINGS! I WANT THAT FULL TRAILER NOW

Comment

• AAAAHHHHHH, WEB PITS! Is this the Spidey movie I've waited for since SPIDER-MAN 2??!

Comment

• WEB PITS!!!!!! MOTHER OF ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL, WE HAVE WEB PITS!!!!!! TOM HOLLAND = GREATEST SPIDER-MAN EVAR!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a lil' bit excited for this, folks. Just a lil' bit... fucking web pits, after all this time (sniff).

Comment

• Yeah. . . what they ^ said. Web pits. Woot!
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-spider-ma...arr-1789897745

Totes forgot about The Keaton. So excited. Bit more Iron Man than I'd care for, but I get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X