Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the true ending in that Resident Evil 7 demo. Goddamn that was a lot of work. This dirty coin better not just be some cosmetic shit or something in the full game.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This IS Capcom we're talking about.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I know.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rough start to Titanfall tonight but it came around. I'm starting to figure out where everyone posts up so I'm looking at different routes and wall running lines. Starting to move through the maps a lot faster.

Comment

• Martin got every play of the game ever last night in Overwatch.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              Fine, I'll use my mic.
              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Ah, I'll try? I can't buy shit till Christmas. But I'll communicate as best I can and follow.

Tonight, 8h30pm, eastern, I'm in. Let's try.
              The main thing with mic's is you can call out for help soooo much quicker. Like when Fil was mercy the other night to my Reinhardt. You were pretty damn great on heals but had you not been I could have called for them a ton quicker than the select wheel. Also you can call out positions of flankers that others may not see till it's too late.

Originally posted by Fil View Post
              Ok, that's 5:30 my time here, I'll try to get on around then.

So apparently Sombra is garbage and frowned upon when you select her in competitive. Played one more game after Josh got off last night and was put on a team that instantly gave me shit after I picked Sombra saying to switch to another dps, one guy relented but said I had to switch the minute he saw that I was shit. Well, that never came, these other guys were good so that definitely helped me but at the end of the game one guy goes, "How did the Sombra do? Damn, never seen a Sombra on fire before, okay Batman49 you're alright." The fuckers. #Sombrassistic #SombraBrag

I played a bit of the Rogue One DLC, ran into Jyn Erso early in my first game at really low health and killed her. I felt a little bad for a second, I ruined the Rebellion.
              Yeah a lot of people don't "get" sombra, but you're actually pretty damned good with her Fil. You do shit tons of damage with her which most don't. But yeah, a couple of characters get shit on like that, just google "I Hanjo" to see why.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm going to look for my PS4 headset, while I deal with a site problem. Might be back on in an hour or so.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  I'm going to look for my PS4 headset, while I deal with a site problem. Might be back on in an hour or so.
                  Cool, the game really does work so much better with communication. Call of Duty it is not. I may not be back on tonight as I'm on call and my boss seems keen on giving me all of the calls but this weekend I'm off.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ok, that's 5:30 my time here, I'll try to get on around then.

So apparently Sombra is garbage and frowned upon when you select her in competitive. Played one more game after Josh got off last night and was put on a team that instantly gave me shit after I picked Sombra saying to switch to another dps, one guy relented but said I had to switch the minute he saw that I was shit. Well, that never came, these other guys were good so that definitely helped me but at the end of the game one guy goes, "How did the Sombra do? Damn, never seen a Sombra on fire before, okay Batman49 you're alright." The fuckers. #Sombrassistic #SombraBrag

I played a bit of the Rogue One DLC, ran into Jyn Erso early in my first game at really low health and killed her. I felt a little bad for a second, I ruined the Rebellion.
                    You're good with Sombra and Mercy. Like, a lot.

Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Martin got every play of the game ever last night in Overwatch.
                    Just timely use of Ult. I upvoted you everytime you got there. Next week, we'll try it again for sure. If you catch me online, there's a good chances it's my son. He's a Roadhog/Bastion player, and we play much different.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Woo, double XP in Titanfall is magical. Leveling up at least every other match is pretty cool. So many unlocks!

Comment

• Had a really shitty run Friday that Fil was unlucky enough to witness. Taking some time away from games because they're not really fun anymore right now. My kid will be on Overwatch and some other stuff if you guys are into it. If not that's cool, I get it. Maybe in a few days I'll feel better about shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Had a really shitty run Friday that Fil was unlucky enough to witness. Taking some time away from games because they're not really fun anymore right now. My kid will be on Overwatch and some other stuff if you guys are into it. If not that's cool, I get it. Maybe in a few days I'll feel better about shit.
                          If only you could hear the shit I say when I'm not on mic in Uncharted multi. I am so critical of all my teammates when we are doing shitty as fuck and I see them doing stupid shit. In my case, I just expect too much from people in a game I think I know and play pretty well, which is very unfair, I know. Shit happens, I've gotten better at not getting so mad. I know I'm not great at Overwatch so I don't get mad yet at others, it's probably better that I'm not so good because I still get a little too mad in Uncharted, and if I start to think I am good, I'll expect too much from others in Overwatch too. Same with Battlefront, another game I'm mediocre at and I just don't get too angry since I know I'm not great either. COD used to be one I reacted like I do with Uncharted but that game has passed me by somewhat that I don't anymore. Overwatch doesn't help with their shitty loot boxes either. Let's all be angry at that shit.

Anyway, it's my way of saying it's cool hermano, I lose my shit too sometimes with games. Just have to remember it's not that serious. (That's hard, I know) Another reason I prefer co-op modes more nowadays too, more chill, like COD Zombies or the upcoming Uncharted co-op update that I'll probably play way too much next week when it drops finally. Hopefully you come back to play soon, and it doesn't even have to be Overwatch.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I went back to Dishonored 2 last night since they put out another performance patch. Happy to say it does run much better.

But I just can't get into it. They added the "witches" and their various enemy accomplices to the game, which look awesome but are just not fun to fight. And I am bad at the stealth. I find it so odd that this and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided bounced off me so hard when I fucking LOVED the originals. I plan on getting back into Deus Ex when I start vacation next week.

Comment

• Check your emails, last PSN store email has either a 20% off code or a lucky few have one for $100 PSN money.

Comment

Check your emails, last PSN store email has either a 20% off code or a lucky few have one for $100 PSN money.

Awesome! I didn't know they were doing this again.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X