No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are piling up on the DVR, unwatched. I feel so free.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      These are piling up on the DVR, unwatched. I feel so free.
      It is truly refreshing. Cut that TV to a PS Vue account where you only want to watch what you REALLY want, and the free time is amazing.

Comment

• Watching Negan just rub everyone's nose in it just raises my blood pressure. It makes me want to hit the TV. And fuckin' Coral needs his ass beat. A-gain.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I know not many of you are enjoying it, but lets be honest, he's killing it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• but it's such a one note character that shit needs to happen sooner than later or else it's gonna get old real quick.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I know not many of you are enjoying it, but lets be honest, he's killing it.
              Oh, no doubt. I am compelled to watch, and I do not think it's lame at all. I am honestly puzzled by those who think it is. He's just killing it SO much as a villain you love to hate that he's totally accomplishing the goal. I fucking hate him. I want him dead. I can't wait to see who gets to do him in. But, this experience is much like reading Jack Ketchum's "Girl Next Door". I wouldn't call this experience "enjoying" it.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Fair enough
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man I love Tara. So much. Actually dug that episode last night.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jesus Christ CORAL. TAKE THE SHOT. TAKE THE SHOOOOTTTTTT.

fuck.

Comment

• People bitching now should relax, we're all getting the faithful adaptation of the comics for this arc. All I kept hearing was BE MOAR LIKE TEH COMIX and now that it's happening everyone is still hating it.

Comment

• Needs more Rosita.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I don't hate the show. But I sure as fuck hate Coral. Hate his stupid hair, hate his stupid face, hate how he's so fucking stupid he forgot already that Negan killed one of Daryl's friends when Daryl hit him, not Daryl himself, so WTF does he think he's gonna do now that he DIDN'T TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT!?

Comment

• Fucking Coral.

Comment

• Pretty good episode this week. Sucks they wasted half the season to get here but I actually give a shit now.

Comment

• Negan finally shaved that shit. Lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X