Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Yeah, but I don't think I can sit through an extended version of this... this mess. I mean, I love my TV and don't want to fuck up my screen by throwing a shoe through it.
    Yeah, I honestly don't know how anyone had the time/patience to sit through this a second time let alone MORE of it. Rob isn't the only one to say it's better...but shining a turd is still a turd.

Comment

• It's so much better though. Shit actually makes sense. Especially why Clark had such a hard on for Bats.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Swiss Army Man

Or "How I Took Hallucinogens And Made A Movie About Depression...And Farts"

Seriously though. I really liked the movie. It was endlessly silly in the ways Radcliffe was a swiss army knife, but the last 10 minutes was a pretty crazy reveal to what the movie was really trying to say.

Comment

• I loved it. Paul Dano usually annoys me but I thought he was great. The last 10 minutes are just heartbreaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            It's so much better though. Shit actually makes sense. Especially why Clark had such a hard on for Bats.
            I understand and can appreciate that, but why the hell couldn't all that important, relevant stuff been in the regular edition? It's blatant double-dipping bullshit just to move Blu-Rays and DVDs, and it pisses me off.

Also, can someone explain why, after Zod and his crew started fucking over us humans in Man of Steel (on camera, on all sorts of media, news reports, etc.) and Superman doing his best to save the day (again, on camera, in front of news reporters, etc.), Bruce Wayne still wanted to give Superman all of his ire? Zod started all the shit, thus most if not all of the deaths and destruction can be laid at his feet, not Superman's. I mean, is that in the extended edition?

And what's with this "Gotham's Bat" bullshit? He's fucking Batman! Says so in the freakin' movie title! They said he was in action for like 20 years in the movie - why not call him Batman?

Comment

• I totally didn't get that, either. Great investigative reporting on Kent's part, thinking Batman was a new thing after 20 FREAKIN' YEARS.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Don't Breathe.

Such an amazing new take in the horror genre. Loved it. So goddamn much. Those pitch black shots were fucking great. Totally buying this.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  I understand and can appreciate that, but why the hell couldn't all that important, relevant stuff been in the regular edition? It's blatant double-dipping bullshit just to move Blu-Rays and DVDs, and it pisses me off.

Also, can someone explain why, after Zod and his crew started fucking over us humans in Man of Steel (on camera, on all sorts of media, news reports, etc.) and Superman doing his best to save the day (again, on camera, in front of news reporters, etc.), Bruce Wayne still wanted to give Superman all of his ire? Zod started all the shit, thus most if not all of the deaths and destruction can be laid at his feet, not Superman's. I mean, is that in the extended edition?

And what's with this "Gotham's Bat" bullshit? He's fucking Batman! Says so in the freakin' movie title! They said he was in action for like 20 years in the movie - why not call him Batman?
                  Heh, best to just move on, hope for the best for Wonder Woman and Justice League, but prepare for the worst.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Heard that, Fil.

Comment

• Started our XMAS movie watchathon last night with Home Alone.

I needed something to get me out of my funk and this worked wonders.

Comment

• I was discussing this just yesterday. I don't think I've seen Home Alone more than twice? maybe three times. i guess I should watch it again.

Comment

• What movie did I just watch this week?

Fucking all of them. New backers/bookers aren't pushing major NDAs, so lay it on me if you want early word.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I was discussing this just yesterday. I don't think I've seen Home Alone more than twice? maybe three times. i guess I should watch it again.
                            It's still great. Culkin is a little screechy but nothing compared to '80's movies. And, really, Kevin was better off because his family is full of assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              What movie did I just watch this week?

Fucking all of them. New backers/bookers aren't pushing major NDAs, so lay it on me if you want early word.
                              Rogue One

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Rogue One

Wednesday. No proper NDA, just a time delay.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X