No announcement yet.

Hey Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, that sucks. Good luck with everything, sir.

I, too, would like pictures of the devastation wrought upon the poor, unsuspecting door.

Comment

Fuck that door!

Hope everything improves on your end man, best wishes
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Hey man - sorry to hear everything that is going on. My thoughts go out to you and your family!
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Holy Cow, Josh. My absolute best wishes to you and your family during this crisis. Take care of business, my friend. Know that we're all thinking about you.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Holy fuck. Take care Josh, and take care of her.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Hope things go well.

Lord Hocken will use lube in the future.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Things are about the same today but no bad news. Also we finally got confirmation that my dad will be leaving from Dubai in two hours. I feel I can breathe a little. And believe it or not it's comforting to know lord hocken will ease my pain a little. :-). You guys are all aces in my book.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Josh, I'm so happy to hear your dad is on his way home today! That must be a huge relief for you. As for mom, I hope her condition improves soon.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Yeah, getting Dad home was a big undertaking for whatever reason. Glad that's done. Moms having a ct scan done now so I'm resting in the lobby. May post a while to lift my spirits. Hospitals are so tiring.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      Yeah, getting Dad home was a big undertaking for whatever reason. Glad that's done. Moms having a ct scan done now so I'm resting in the lobby. May post a while to lift my spirits. Hospitals are so tiring.
                      So is it a common thing if you are in the Red Cross to be treated like you are in the military? It seems wrong of them to raise such a stink about him coming home... is your dad high up in that organization?

Also, I totally agree about the hospital. Books help, the more fantastical the better.
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        So is it a common thing if you are in the Red Cross to be treated like you are in the military? It seems wrong of them to raise such a stink about him coming home... is your dad high up in that organization?

Also, I totally agree about the hospital. Books help, the more fantastical the better.
                        crosswords and sudoku. I'm not able to concentrate on reading a 'story' when I'm in a hospital...my mind is elsewhere. I can bang out puzzles left and right, though.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Best of luck, B_Metal. May there be a fast and painless recovery.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Dads not IN the red cross but it takes their intervention to get the military to send Dad home for some reason. He works at an FOB in Bagdhad and red cross is the only way to get an emergency flight. I hope this opens his eyes that he's needed here. We've been carrying his load for six years.

Comment

Moms going back in for surgery again. Her brain is still swelling and they have to remove a portion of her skull to relieve the pressure. Wrecked right now. Thanks guys

Comment

Hang in there...

Comment

Working...
                                X