2009 Oscars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Oscars

Serious business or the only thing in life that matters?

Discuss.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

*snicker*
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I vote Avatar for Best Marketing of 3-D as a still viable means of displaying motion picture entertainment.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

District 9 should win for best product placement of Cat Food.

Comment

Avatar for Movie That Is Going To Make Going To The Movies Miserable Because I Will Never Escape Stupid Fucking Glasses On Top of My Prescription Specs

Comment

Avatar would only win in yet another failed attempt by the academy to seem relevant.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Kathryn Bigelow should win for looking like my friend Billy's mom. You know that old cougar whore. The one that I wanted to smack in the mouth, yet I also wanted to jam my Point Break into her Near Dark. If Bigelow wins, she must show America her tits. That way there will never be a woman President and the timeline will be secured.

Comment

Blows my mind she's 58 and she looks like that. Bet you get some Blue Steel when you've got some strange days, eh Faster Faster?

This proves that fucking James Cameron is like drinking from the Fountain of Youth.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

If James Cameron's cock is the Fountain of Youth, then why does Linda Hamilton's face look like that?

Comment

Unless I see on-stage human sacrifices, muppets with massive genitalia doing the helicopter, or Nick Nolte get in an epic 6-hour long cage match with Gary Busey, they'll be just as unnecessary as usual.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Are they called the 2009 Oscars? I thought they were the 2010 Oscars? Or do they only cover movies that came out 2009....?
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Only films that were released before the end of 2009.

2010 is next year's sideshow.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuck the oscars. I'm hoping to watch America's Fattest Fatties again like I did during the State of the Union. Maybe I'll be able to watch Pit Boss too,.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oscars happen on a Sunday. So, it's Amazing Race or The Cleveland Show. I hate Middle America and 90% of Seth McFarlane's creative output.

Oscars it is...again.

I still want to see a tribute to Peter Coyote.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ
                              Nick Nolte get in an epic 6-hour long cage match with Gary Busey
                              That sounds like heaven
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X