Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men

I finally just watched the first episode of season 3. I'm a little disappointed in Don -- you would think he might wait a bit longer to cheat on his wife after she let him back in the house. I never posted about this show since I just started watching it and was playing catch up - but what is interesting is that even though I love this show, not a whole lot happens each episode.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

I want to love this show. It's well written, the acting is superb, I dig the setting, but I just don't care that much. I kinda half watch it when Lesley watches it and I pretty much get the gist of everything that is happening.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"My name is Peggy Olson and I want to smoke some marijuana."

Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, the "drug pusher" looked way too much like young Tom Cruise. It was freaking us out.

Comment

I thought he was going to start mixing cocktails any minute!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Man Men in 60 seconds.
            yep.

Comment

That Drug Pusher guy is Miles Fisher, who did that bizarre yet awesome yet uncanny Patrick Bateman sings This Must Be The Place video for Funny or Die. It was hard not to think of him as anything but.

Also, "You're gonna get raped." Holy shit, Peggy's mom.

Comment

Miles Fisher shows up in Mad Men? This I got to see.

And that 60 second parody is pretty spot on.

"Let's go smoke indoors."
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

MA Men

haha.

Comment

Decent little episode this week. Loved the above. I don't say much about the episodes, because noone seems to care. But yeah.

Comment

That was a crazy episode! I wonder what is going to happen with Joan, since she quit.

Comment

Lulz to the Hilton guy as well.

Comment

Oh Peggy. *shakes head* goddammit.

Comment

Duck and Peggy grosses me out. With Peggy's "sleeping around" she is totally going to get VD.

Comment

I kept hoping they were gonna give her Feline AIDS.

Comment

Working...
                              X