Resident Evil 5 limited Edition pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 limited Edition pack

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2008/12/resident_evil_5_gets_limited_edition_versions.html
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

It sucks that it sounds like the PS3 one will be better, but I want to get it on the 360 if only for co-op.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Most limited editions are overrated. They should throw a making of documentary on the regular edition. I'm already paying too much as it is. All that extra stuff should be used to entice you to buy the game, not get you to spend more on a special version. Even dvds got away from that and now you get a bare bones edition and the 2 disc edition. Bullshit. Blu-ray better not start that shit too. They are too expensive as it is. /rant over

There's no co-op on the PS3 version?
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Oh I'm sure there is, but I have more people on my 360 list that play.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ah, I see. Sorry, I read that wrong. I started to look for info on why RE5 didn't have co-op on the PS3.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

So the demo is up on the 360 now. Will be checking out when I get home from work today.

Comment

Shit, that was fast. Guess I'll download tonight.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

About fucking time they put the demo up.... I know what Im doing when i get home
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

don't berate me...but I was never a big fan of the Resident Evil games, maybe I never played a good one. I'm with Bruce on the whole "fuck special editions". I had to buy the GTA IV special edition, it was the last copy of the game, and I got robbed. The only cool thing was the duffel bag which could of/should of been a freebie.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                    don't berate me...but I was never a big fan of the Resident Evil games, maybe I never played a good one. I'm with Bruce on the whole "fuck special editions". I had to buy the GTA IV special edition, it was the last copy of the game, and I got robbed. The only cool thing was the duffel bag which could of/should of been a freebie.
                    I was never really a big fan of the R.E series either, but this one looks pretty damn cool, I guess the demo will help me with that

Comment

I'm too fucking lazy to remember to download anything...I still haven't downloaded the skate 2 demo. I fucking suck.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

WTF is wrong with you guys? RE 1-3 are fucking epic (not if you didn't play them when they first came out though). RE4 was super dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          WTF is wrong with you guys? RE 1-3 are fucking epic (not if you didn't play them when they first came out though). RE4 was super dope.
                          Well i went in and out of gaming systems, and during the R.E. series i never really played it, that's all...

Comment

I bought the Gamecube only because I knew the RE games were coming for it. I love 1-4, but Zero was hard as shit.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Zero fucking sucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X