Star Wars: Prequels....a Revisiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Prequels....a Revisiting

So this week I'll be going through the prequels for the first time in years.

So far I'm about 20 mins into Phantom, and goddamn is this movie fucking boring. Still dig Qui-Gon and Obi, but fuck Jar-Jar, the droids, and the whole underwater sequence.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

"Meesa a douchebag."

Goddammit, I dig the character design and the whole idea, it's the fucking voices I can't deal with. Same with the Neimodians.

And now we're on Tatooine. Now it starts feeling like a SW movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

God help you. Jake Lloyd was so horrible.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Watto is awesome. I want to skull fuck Jake Lloyd with a Bantha dick.

"Are you an angel?"

No, I'm not. And I'll fuck you in the face with a Diagnoa.

Comment

Goddamn Watto is awesome. Totally love his character. Wish he was in it more.

And now Jar-Jar is juggling junk. WTF Lucas. Redonkulous.

The only thing I can say about Jake is that he at least looks like he's conversing with the CGI as opposed to Ewan who looks lost everytime he stares at Jar-Jar.

Comment

Subulba. You are a badass character. Wish he would have just killed Jar-Jar right in the beginning.

Oh snaps, Captain Panaka. What a non-entity you are. Stupid outfit and all.

Comment

You just never care about the characters. At least I didn't.

Comment

God this kid can't act for shit. Making me angry.

Ahnold should have killed him in Jingle all the Way.

Love the bare-bones 3P0. Pretty neat.

Comment

And now Qui-Gon is using a lady razor as a communicator. Awesome.

And Maul shows up. Love this guy. Could have been a cool character to be in all of the prequels. But nooooo.....

He's no Vader, but I would have loved to see him fuck more shit up.

"And they blow you up! BOOM!" FUCK YOU JAKE.

Podracing is coming up soon. Still enjoy it although it goes on a bit too long.

Comment

They needed to have the same villain far all 3 prequels.

Comment

Yeah. I agree with that. The prequels don't totally drop the ball as there are some pretty awesome parts, but that is one thing they should have had.

Comment

"There was no father."

FUCK YOU.

Christ...I mean Anakin...

The whole midichlorian thing was a huge fucking mistake.

WIZARD!

And I love the ginger kid who gives Ani a hardtime.

Comment

I love how Qui just stabs Ani with a needle. He's a shady motherfucker.

And now MAUL! His little speederbike thing is pretty sweet.

Comment

What is difference between the blue and green blades? Or does that only have meaning in KOTR?

Comment

"Finish the race of COURSE.." God fuck that kid too.

And now another misstep. Having Greg Proops be the voice of the announcer. Just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Love the other podracers. This part of the movie kicked my ass in the theater.

Comment

Working...
                              X