Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY SHIT. It's good to finally have closure, but wow...that's been a case that has lingered in MN for decades. So odd to have it be...done.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He admitted to it finally: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/us/jac...ion/index.html
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• yep, just read the stuff from his confession.

proper fucked but at least there is finally closure.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          yep, just read the stuff from his confession.

proper fucked but at least there is finally closure.
          Honestly, it's hard to believe that this whole thing is officially over. It's been such a part of the Minnesota psyche for so, so long...to have it be done just feels weird.

Comment

• What the fuck, Minnesota?

http://m.startribune.com/minnesota-s...rsy/252303671/

Comment

• Either it's a very, very slow news day in Minnesota, or the state exists in a simpler frame of mind and time, where rainbows colorfully streak across the clear, blue skies, cute and fluffy bunnies poop a wide assortment of yummy chocolate candies (including dark chocolate ones with almonds and sea salt, Ingrid), everybody smiles and is kind to each other, and there's a large assortment of beautiful flowers to smell.

Oh, and I side with the other 99.9% = it's "Duck, Duck, Goose". Seems the crack Minnesotans* are smoking must be high grade stuff.

*NOTE: None of the above applies to our native Minnesotans on the boards (Matt, Rerb, Ceej, etc.). They cool and shit, and clearly subscribe to the "Duck, Duck, Goose" paradigm. Lesley's a transplanted Canadian, so she only knows of the Canadian child's game/rite of passage "Mallard, Mallard, Wendigo", which was used to hone her hunting and survival skills before she wrestled and killed her first sasquatch when she was naught but a slip of a girl and her maidenhead pure and untouched. Canadians don't fuck around. Even when they're kids.

Comment

• Wait ago Mall of America!

It's still crazy that people shop on Thanksgiving to begin with. Same with Black Friday.

I wish that shit would just go away.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's been forever since I've been there. Would it be possible to keep the theaters open but not the rest? We always used to go to the movies after the big dinner. Tradition!

Comment

• For fuck's sake. Kids are fucking stupid. A fucking Desert Eagle?!?! Has this kid never seen Robocop before?

Comment

• Another candidate for the Darwin Awards, I see.

Comment

• Natural Gas explosion at Minnehaha Academy in MN: http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/us/min...ire/index.html

Comment

• jesus

Comment

• fuck yeah, we're getting an Alamo Drafthouse in Woodbury. FUCK YEAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              fuck yeah, we're getting an Alamo Drafthouse in Woodbury. FUCK YEAH.
                              Oh hell yes. Too bad it's Woodbury (for me anyways...I'm in Eden Prairie), but hopefully this location is successful and others will open.

Comment

• Rob: do you have a link for this news? Not seeing it.

edit: disregard.

Comment

Working...
                                X