No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that was a giant WTF?!? I heard rumor Sheamus will either challenge Bryan or trade his shot for a match with Taker. Tonight Jeritroll is supposed to "have something to say" Probably starting CM Punk feud.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A D-Bry/Sheamus rematch after last year's "dark match at WM so The Rock can play catchphrase bingo" horseshit would be cool. A Punk/Sheamus feud would make me GTS.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I could live with it. Taker needs a huge name if he's only going to show for Mania.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There aren't really any names left, which a problemo.

Maybe Hacksaw? Kidding of course, but everyone who came up with Taker has either been beaten soundly or is dead.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kZM73rfY3zI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>

Anybody wish THIS John Cena would show back up? I know I do. He seems entertaining, and not like the whiny bitch he portrays now.

Comment

• He should make "I MAED POOPIEZ" face again right into the camera.

I would fucking tap so hard.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THIS face?

Because that face is hilarious. I just wish the guy would lighten up the schtick and just give it a rest with this holier than though supercena bullshit. I want the guy that not only admits smashing fat chicks, he actually ENJOYS IT! That's the Cena that's not a bed shitter. This current Cena? BED FULL OF FECES

Comment

• That's the one. Good lawd he's an even bigger dork when he's angry.

Quick thoughts on RAW: The Kane thing should be aborted, it's dragged on long enough. Triple H should never talk into a mic ever again. Limit to one fucking video package per hour (if that). And Miz should go away and start the Howard the Duck stuntshow at Six Flags. The lack of Funkasaurus is killing me inside.

And fuck Nascar.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-08-2012, 07:55 AM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• His tweets must be written by a 15 year old girl, the jealousy & butthurt towards The Rock is so redonk.

Also I missed Funkasaurus this week. Sadpanda

Comment

• Monday was pretty bad.

At this rate, the Rock/Cena match will take place exclusively over twitter and in video package form.

Song by Nickelback feat. Cee-Lo Green and Rihanna.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wNV4t_be-EE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wNV4t_be-EE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

CM Punk showing some real skills.

Comment

• gayyyyyyy

Yeah he has skills but I always hated watching the Gracies on the early days of the UFC stuff. IT's just so boring.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't see what's gay about self defense but I understand dreading those early days. Nobody knew Jiu Jitsu so it made it easy for those guys to take forever in setting up triangles/chokes and what not. Thankfully no one is allowed to just lay there any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                gayyyyyyy

Yeah he has skills but I always hated watching the Gracies on the early days of the UFC stuff. IT's just so boring.
                                Total bullshit.

Hoyce's series with Shamrock alone were fucking entertaining ground game matches.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X