Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly. I hate that I have to buy a ton of booze on Saturday INCASE I want to get hammered on Sunday.

I mean, I usually DO get hammered on Sunday, but sometimes I'm in the mood for something besides what I purchased the day before.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For cereal. It also limits the income of people who own liquor stores which is anti-amurrcan.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Someone better get MN's Senator on this, that's right you guessed it "Al Franken".
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://www.postbulletin.com/news/sto...php?id=1443854

I grew up next to this guy. I went to the wake for him yesterday, for his mom as she was one of the nurses for both of my children's birthing. I feel for the family and I hate that Wayne couldn't control his demons. I won't excuse his behavior as it's horrible but I wish someone could have helped him before this.

I won't get into specifics as none of it matters now but you can only live in toxic environments so long without getting help before you're effected. Life throws us curveballs sometimes.

*saddurst*
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            GODDAMMIT.

At Monday's hearing, Champion claimed she put air holes and water bottles in the box. She says her son was deprived of his birthday gift.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yeah, they were talking about that on KQ this morning. She sounds absolutely oblivious to the fact that she did ANYTHING wrong.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Courtesy of my home town

Like the Showtime series character, Busskohl, 21, first targeted people he perceived had committed crimes and avoided punishment, documents say. After failing to find such a victim, he chose names from a phone book.
                ahha, what a fucking failure.

Comment

• Another DERPster for the fire.

I hate stupid, delusional people.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'M GOING TO DO GOD'S WORK. WAIT, THAT'S TOO MUCH WORK. TO THE PHONEBOOK!

Comment

• And the recepient of a heart transplant....in Minnesota...trying to avenge people.

You can now make your Untamed Heart references in 3....2....1....

Comment

• No more babooning around for him
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nope,

Now who will be able to take on the scourge that is Willie Garson from Sex and the City? WHO? Cuz it sure as shit ain't going to be Lucas Davenport.

Comment

• What a lazy serial killer. Phonebooks are so 1980s. Now, we use Craigslist to find victims.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking idiots.

LETS GET HIGH ON BATH SALTS. YESSSss

Comment

• About to come to Minneapolis and curbstomp the worst goddamn logistics coordinator I've ever dealt with.

Comment

Working...
                                X