What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Really digging LONGMIRE. We're in for the long haul on this one.
    I knew that you would Matt.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Moving on to Orange is the New Black(shut up, Nathan and I are really behind on current shows).
      Good 2 seasons, season 3 is ok, but I have no clue why Crazy Eyes won another Emmy. Her schtick is gratting as fuck now.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• first 5 mins of that Minority Report show was decent (mostly because they just re-capped the movie) and then the opening scene with the stand in for Tom Cruise happened and I felt like I was watching a Disney version of the movie. Lead girl was terrible, the "cyberpunk" Asian lady was laughable and I turned it off. Did it get better?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gotham was fucking awesome though. They just said fuck it and added ALL OF THE VILLAINS. Pretty sure they're doing a tv version of the S.S. in this now.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Good 2 seasons, season 3 is ok, but I have no clue why Crazy Eyes won another Emmy. Her schtick is gratting as fuck now.
            I thought the same thing but I guess she won for season two, where she was really great.

Comment

• she deserved it for season2, but fuck that shit for season 3.

And Tatiana Maslany got of course snubbed for best actress. That's the Emmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                first 5 mins of that Minority Report show was decent (mostly because they just re-capped the movie) and then the opening scene with the stand in for Tom Cruise happened and I felt like I was watching a Disney version of the movie. Lead girl was terrible, the "cyberpunk" Asian lady was laughable and I turned it off. Did it get better?
                Oh. I DVR'ed it. Let's see, but the one I'm waiting for is The Player. It's with the guy from Strikeback! And Snipes!

Comment

• ahhaha, The Player commercials looked fucking terrible.

Comment

• Crap, missed BLINDSPOT premiere last night...totally forgot about it. Anyone catch it? Any good?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The reviews said it was shit. It looked terrible with the only redeeming fact being that Lady Sif is the main character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        ahhaha, The Player commercials looked fucking terrible.
                        Snipes hair is fucking on point though.

Comment

• I'm a happy girl right now! I've got new episodes of NCIS and NCIS:NOLA on top of having the next three days off of work!
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Missed the first bits of NCIS but caught the ending. Pretty excited. NOLA is a no go for me. Just can't handle Bacula's "accent."
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Crap, missed BLINDSPOT premiere last night...totally forgot about it. Anyone catch it? Any good?
                              See, the only reason why I'd watch that is that the OTHER dude from Strikeback is the lead in that, but it looks crappy.

Comment

• This week's Rick and Morty was fucking amazing. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X