Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, the return of Pink Team. Yesssss.

Has anyone traded in a game with Amazon? I'm going to see if their value on Destiny is better than GameStop so I can avoid, you know, dealing with GameStop.

Comment

• Destiny is currently trading in for 27.50 if you have a membership with GameStop.

Can't vouch for amazon.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and the ps4 version is the cheapest trade in out of all systems. weird.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Oh man, the return of Pink Team. Yesssss.

Has anyone traded in a game with Amazon? I'm going to see if their value on Destiny is better than GameStop so I can avoid, you know, dealing with GameStop.

Don't blame you, I went to Gamestop to trade out games that I haven't touched in a year. I took a $20 hit by going to trade at Best Buy. That being said, Best Buy might suck now. However, it didn't turned into whatever the Gamestop is trying to be now.

Between the fucking Persians trying to fence stolen shit, the rednecks trying to pay their cell bills and the snot nosed ass kids running around...just fuck that place in the neck.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I feel bad for anyone who doesnt' have a decent GS around them. The one I go to is staffed by adults who just want to chat about games. I'm not harassed about re-upping anything past the one time "Did you want to...." spiel of which I politely decline.

Comment

• I did some Amazon trade-ins last gen. It was great, way better price than Gamestop.

Comment

• Best Buy has the same trade-in value as GameStop, which is a couple bucks better than Amazon. My last two Best Buy experiences have been...underwhelming but the past couple times I tried to buy a game at GameStop I got the "did you preorder? No? Then we don't have any copies." routine. If that happened for this game I would flip out on the clerk and that's not good for anyone.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't go to Gamestop or Best Buy. Both of mine are completely incompetent.

Comment

• so on the fence for CoD at the moment. I shouldn't buy it, but I want it because it's new and I'm weak. I think I need to start instituting a 3 game policy, wherein if I own 3 new games, I have to beat at least one before I buy a new game.

I'm going to see how strong I can be. Hopefully you guys are still playing this in a few weeks.

Comment

• but seriously if any of you come in here in the next 15 mins and say that it's the best thing ever my ass is out the door to buy it

Comment

• Best thing ever.

Haven't played it though, so let me know how it is.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm going to pick it up tomorrow since, backlog be damned, I'm only playing Fantasia and Mordor side missions right now.

Comment

• almost beat Ryse. That second to last level is dooopeee.

Comment

• I am furious that I've yet to receive a message with my Ryse code. Microsoft better appease me.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I am furious that I've yet to receive a message with my Ryse code. Microsoft better appease me.

a minute later and I have a code.

I think I'm God, people.

Comment

Working...
                                X