A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My family is each getting a copy.

Stepfam too. I don't care if their kids are only in primary school.

They'll thank me later.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah. The guys was even more charismatic than I expected him to be.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I too hope Badass Dancing Swordsman lives.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I don't think the show will hit True Blood ratings, but HBO is thrilled with ratings so far. And you've seen the last of Syrio. And don't scream about spoilers, that was literally the last you will ever hear/see of him.

Comment

Take that book shit outta here.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I don't think the show will hit True Blood ratings, but HBO is thrilled with ratings so far. And you've seen the last of Syrio. And don't scream about spoilers, that was literally the last you will ever hear/see of him.
              Tsk tsk tsk. His whereabouts are unknown, if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Tsk tsk tsk. His whereabouts are unknown, if I remember correctly.
                As I said, you don't hear from him. The book doesn't tell you he is gutted, you just don't hear about him. It's infuriating.

Comment

Hopefully they leave some things up for revision in the Westeros of Teeveeland.

I haven't read it and I'm still pissed Jorge would leave shit like that hanging. And pretty dense works by all accounts.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Syrio is the biggest misstep in the books. He intricately plots all this manipulation and plotting, but left Syrio dangling in the wind. I honestly think he just didn't expect him to become a crowd favorite. He's even better in the books.

Comment

Damn, I didn't know this season was only 10 episodes. Although, I like shows with shorter seasons, they feel tighter, no filler.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I think The Borgias was only 6 episodes, and they delivered like gangbusters. Less need for filler.

Comment

Borgias I can understand, but this is next level shit.

And next level shit, even in a filler episode, is still next level shit.

Also: Khal Drogo should take over for Shao Kahn in the MK games.

Spoiler: YEAH YEAH YEAH 
                          I fucking know he dies, bookworms. Just let me have a page without cakefarting on this delicious violence and titty-filled cake here.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-06-2011, 11:41 AM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

The first season could have been 14 episodes and not had a single bit of filler. I think 10 episodes was solely so HBO could see if ratings shit the bed and not be out the GDP of The Maldives.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              I think The Borgias was only 6 episodes, and they delivered like gangbusters. Less need for filler.
                              I was a good series, but no way NEAR the level of GoT.

They renewed it only because they invested so much in it already.

Comment

If it ends up being Rome 2, I will be a little miffed.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X