No announcement yet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question for you guys then I'll explain why I'm asking. I don't watch this one so I wouldn't know, but was there a line on a recent episode about rape vans being called surprise vans and woman going near them more often because who doesn't like surprises?

The reason I'm asking is that apparently a UFC fighter got fired for quoting the show in his twitter. I'm just curious if this was on the show or not, because if it was the firing is the height of hypocrisy since UFC and Fox/FX just signed a huge partnership deal.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't remember that line, in particular tonight. But I am the worst at remembering that kind of shit.

Tonight was good stuff. Loved Rickety Cricket pulling his shit together long enough to pull the heist of a life time!

Comment

• Holy shit to this finale. When they cut to the "real" dance number I lost my shit. Fat Mac just moaning with his shirt off was goddamn hilarious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dennis was almost as good as fat Mac groaning.

Comment

• I had tears coming out of my eyes when they showed fat Mac though. Such a great episode.

HOP ON THE FREIGHT TRAIN!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Thought the new episode was pretty funny. Charlie eating the rancid soup, the ocular patdown glasses, the nazi summer camp, etc. That fucking dog painting though, awesome.

Comment

• loved this episode. The recycled conversation at the gay bar was fucking perfect. WILDCARD BITCHES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      loved this episode. The recycled conversation at the gay bar was fucking perfect. WILDCARD BITCHES!

This was the episode I got to see early. It works ever better on a second viewing.

Also, I hate your avatar.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wow one of the best episodes ever. So glad Martina Martinez returned.

Comment

• fucking brilliant episode last night. I can't believe they got GDT to be a McPoyle. We were laughing fucking hard.

Comment

• I totally missed where GDT was. Genius episode though. Love the fucking McPoyles.

Comment

• He was the grandpa.

"The baby tried to eat me so I ate it first. I ATE IT FIRST!"

Comment

• Oh shit, really? Need to go back and watch it again tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X