No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening to the cast right now. I wouldn't call CHUD an over 35 site. Doesn't really skew any age range (if anything 50 and younger). Otherwise spot on characterization.

Edited to add. Now I need to revisit Ice Pirates.
    Last edited by Howard; 07-27-2009, 06:15 PM.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Haha. I think the whole age thing was because we're constantly told we skew young. Which I take to mean "I'm old and you're not funny." WHich we're fine with. If you like Marmaduke, you'll love us! hahah
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've been pondering it for a while, Ceej sounds like Seth Rogen.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I can totally see that. IT's better than looking like Hal Sparks and sounding like Dane Cook. Goddammit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm still working on who you sound like...Dane Cook doesn't quite fit.

Comment

Hahahahaha. I thought the voice mails were supposed to be quick questions not scripted monologues.

Comment

Rob + Lesley = as cute as a basket of kittens

Comment

Originally posted by Hbarr View Post
                  Hahahahaha. I thought the voice mails were supposed to be quick questions not scripted monologues.
                  And welcome to world of Hocken's voice mails. haha.

Comment

Rob + Lesley = as cute as a basket of kittens

And thanks. I know she'll love that.

I still would lock her in the shed if she had ebola.

Comment

Shame on you. Lock her in the house and then go get a doctor. You've got to think that the house is already infected too.

Comment

Shame on you. Lock her in the house and then go get a doctor. You've got to think that the house is already infected too.
                        I think that you make a very very good point. Too bad I didn't think of it.
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

BS, we're talking Cabin fever style. No phones, no doctors, no car. I still would lock her in the shed, and then figure out what to do.

Comment

Psst Rob. I was giving you an out man. Like you'd ever be in a Cabin Fever situation. If it ever happens, then it'll be more 28 days/Shaun of the Dead.

Comment

Psst Rob. I was giving you an out man. Like you'd ever be in a Cabin Fever situation. If it ever happens, then it'll be more 28 days/Shaun of the Dead.
                              Yeah, it would probably end up at a posh rehab facility.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha, I don't need an out, cause I'm still right. LOCKED IN THE SHED!

Comment

Working...
                                X