Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Spoiler: Response 

If that comment is related to Snoke, then that's the spoiler that I'm aware of.

Correct.

Also, if you guys really don't want to get spoilered. Stick to safe zones until you see it. If you thought the TFA leaks were bad, this shit is going to explode on Thursday night.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm seeing it Thursday night, so I should be good. I'm purposely treading lightly until then.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: Tempt fate and click here. 

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• STAR WARS TONIGHT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• High five, Rob! Same here! Where are you seeing it?
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Marcus in Oakdale. Wanted to see it at the AMC in Inver Grove since I've seen EVERY SINGLE Star Wars movie there since the prequels hit but I couldn't score tickets.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 11:30pm screening for me. Got our Christmas lunch, then going home and sleeping until about 8. I am then supposed to sleep for 3 hours, have a phone interview, therapy appointment, and go to the college. Star Wars was a bad choice.

Comment

• Eden Prairie AMC for me. I got into the big FAN EVENT thing at 6pm. Someone must have returned a bloc of tickets because I timed it right and got a decent seat for it on Monday night.

This'll be the cosplay showing, so I'll take pictures. I've got my TFA Han Solo leather jacket, so I'll be ready to play.

Comment

• IMAX in state capital for us tomorrow at 12:30 PM.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'd fucking kill to have the 20th Century Fox musical fanfare appear before TLJ tonight.

Comment

• it's the thing that slightly taints the new movies. I miss that fucking fanfare.

Comment

I'd fucking kill to have the 20th Century Fox musical fanfare appear before TLJ tonight.
                          Not worth it.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WS33dNxKYc

And get rid of that shiny new 'Lucasfilm Ltd' logo. Go old school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Spoiler: Tempt fate and click here. 

Spoiler: That Already Got Out... But I Digress 
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I'd fucking kill to have the 20th Century Fox musical fanfare appear before TLJ tonight.
                                Would you really end someone's life, just to hear a few seconds of trumpet music?
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X