Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that Kids In The Hall sketch about the awards bait roles came to fruition and I had no idea it was that shelved David O Man I wanna throw it in my transgender niece ya'll Russell project from a while back.

Now the Kevin Macdonald part of "Spike Through My Head, a SPIKE through my HEAD" Guy is Jessica Biel's.

Progressive? Or theoretical slog/doodoo fest? Tell me the history if it is at all interesting. If it isn't then nevermind.

How about that Blompkamp/Alien 5 concept shit eh? Seems everyone thought axing Hicks was the dumbest shit ever not named "creepy Baby Huey alien/human hybrid."
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      So that Kids In The Hall sketch about the awards bait roles came to fruition and I had no idea it was that shelved David O Man I wanna throw it in my transgender niece ya'll Russell project from a while back.

Now the Kevin Macdonald part of "Spike Through My Head, a SPIKE through my HEAD" Guy is Jessica Biel's.

Progressive? Or theoretical slog/doodoo fest? Tell me the history if it is at all interesting. If it isn't then nevermind.

How about that Blompkamp/Alien 5 concept shit eh? Seems everyone thought axing Hicks was the dumbest shit ever not named "creepy Baby Huey alien/human hybrid."
      It's getting released now. I had to wait on talking about it due to the fact that the PR firm handling does a ton of shit for the site.

But, it went from NAILED to now being called Accidental Love or something like that. Trailer is making the rounds today.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Still happening, I've been sick as fuck for the last 3 weeks.

Now, I can't hear shit out of my left ear but most everything else has gone back to normal.

New audio setup to take out most of the issues from past recordings. I'm updating the section at AV to get everything up-to-date and listed over there.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Why are self-righteous assholes pretending to be surprised Selma lost out at the Oscars? You and me just talked about how this was going to happen (and couldn't be more obvious) days ago.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

hopefully recording an episode tonight.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If it's not too late - Eli Roth's Green Inferno. This ever getting a proper release?

Comment

Eli Roth: where did it all go wrong?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Hostel 2.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Questions are locked and loaded. We'll be blasting through these quicker than usual.

Comment

Working...
                    X