Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried a demo of the first game and didn't like it so I never tried the others. Part 3 is the Games with Gold game for the rest of the month so I downloaded it. I only played the first couple missions but it's a lot of fun.

Comment

• Yeah finish it. Then play 4 immediately.

Comment

• Transistor is outfuckingstanding.

Comment

• SR4 is one of the best superhero games ever put out.\

Ceej and I have been playing a bit of SWTOR lately. Just got the third powerset in Infamous after that ridiculous "angel" boss fight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The boss fight with the moving platforms and shit? Worst part of the game by far.

Comment

• yeah, I would have enjoyed it more if it didn't drag on forever. That being said it's better than "RUN AFTER ME FOR AN ARBITRARY 10 MINS BEFORE THE PROGRAMMERS SCRIPT ME TO STOP".

The game is beautiful but it just doesn't keep me coming back looking for more but I need to beat this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I kind of just want to go in and look around the world. As a graphical show piece it is without peers.

Comment

• I'm just getting fucking antsy for Mario Kart and Watch Dogs. Mario Kart is gonna own all.

Comment

• Don't care about Mario Kart at all, but I'm gonna keep my eyes on some puppies.

Comment

• You're back into SWTOR, Rob? I'm on The Harbinger with all of my chars. Let's group up again and kick ass!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's because you're dead inside. Mario Kart is consistantly one of the more fun games out there for local multiplayer. BDRcade will going full bore with that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          That's because you're dead inside. Mario Kart is consistantly one of the more fun games out there for local multiplayer. BDRcade will going full bore with that game.
                          I don't play local really. And I haven't liked Mario Kart since SNES. The first remains the best. I tried to get into I think the Gamecube one that introduced blue sparks and it did nothing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Don't care about Mario Kart at all, but I'm gonna keep my eyes on some puppies.
                            The Wii Mario Kart put me into that camp.

I still love the original SNES version, but a lot of it is just MEH. This is coming from someone who actually staged a real-life Mario Kart.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Last time I played a Nintendo game was Wii Sports Bowling.

My nephew destroyed me.

And then I killed him.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You know who plays local multiplay? NOBODY. THIS ISN'T THE STONE AGES HUGHES!!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X