Braindead Radio Episode 19: Check Out Those Gams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 19: Check Out Those Gams

Ceej and Rob attempt to figure out what the fuck magnets are all about and Rob wants to knife dance-fight with his brother. They travel to the Planet of the Apes and discuss their favorite and not so favorite Tim Burton flicks. Ceej syncs up weird songs to weird movies for fun and Rob still fucking loves steampunkian pick axe guns. Ceej announces his pick for the "BDR TELEVISION CHALLENGE" and Rob laments how LOVE may be the answer to everything. Rob and Ceej come up with what may be the best SUPERGROUP and then VOICEMAIL!
    I believe in miracles!
    75.00%
    I don't know how magnets work..
    25.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Please to be telling whose legs are in the banner.

Comment

Random google search..
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Pokemon?

And the point of my call is that you'd be spending all of this money on shit when that very same amount of cash could go to really nice stuff.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'll listen to this at work tomorrow if nothing comes up with my mom. Sounds like some laughs will be had.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Suggestions for 'The Walking Dead'?

'Year Of The Dragon'...

barring that, something horrible like 'Transmorphers'...

Comment

For sure man. But it's 'The Talking Dead'. But Year of the Dragon got our interests peaked during your phone call,.

Comment

It's a must-see.

Michael Cimino's last gasp...

Comment

Yeah, we loved your call haha. You drunken bastard you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Pokemon?

And the point of my call is that you'd be spending all of this money on shit when that very same amount of cash could go to really nice stuff.

You said you didn't want Full House anymore.

Also, that rant was the weirdest rant ever man. We sat there dumbfounded as we listened to it. I didn't get that point at all from the call haha.

Comment

Well, if it's to replace Full House.

As for the rant, I thought it was something different.

I'm just saying we should not be in awe of Nerdious being able to put down a 100 snack wraps for lunch. That's what I'm saying.

Also, what grocery store do you go to that has milfs? I've never been to such a place.

Comment

Every grocery store after work is filled with hot chicks that are there after working out and shit.

Comment

But in LA, most of those people probably have their maids shop for them.

Comment

Being at the grocery store, especially when it's crowded makes me hate humanity.

Comment

Nice use of Tin Machine's cover of 'Working Class Hero', by the way...

Comment

Working...
                              X