No announcement yet.

Fainaru Fantajī Sātīn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, that's how all FF games have been. And you call yourself AZN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, FF7 didn't have VA, and I BARELY played 8, 9, and 10.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I was talking about linear shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You heard the man, Nerdious. Turn your AZN card in on the way out.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Although I have to give Square props for redoing all of the lip syncing in the cutscenes.

Comment

Done and done. Anything to make my weiner bigger and women to lust after me.

Comment

Tidus McXX-Chromosome from FFX: exactly why I miss the ability to just read the text of characters.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT GUY.

And Wakka too.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Odin is a real prick when you're stuck with just Lightning and that little shemale Hope..
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I'm enjoying this so far. But I'm still in the intro essentially.

Comment

How far in? I'm about two-three hours in, and I don't know how long i can deal running through a fucking corridor.

Comment

Not sure. I played for about 2-3 hours last night, but with lots of pausing and shit to read everything.

Comment

Another thing that bugs me about this game. GAHHH. How about the characters? They're not bugging you?

Comment

Dude, seriously. It's like you've never played a fucking FF game before that wasn't a MMO.

Comment

I actually dig reading all of the backstory. And the characters have yet to annoy me. I do however want to hate fuck Vanille. But I'm pretty sure she's like 12. But she could also be like 40. Good jerb Japan!

Comment

Working...
                                X