New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    YOU HATE WOMEN BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HYPED FOR THIS MOVIE GRAVE.

But for reals, I was always on board with the franchise idea and this is part 3. That way it doesn't shit on the first two, makes it its own thing, and the possibilities to go off the rails would be awesome without tainting what came before.
    Hahaha, like I said on Twitter the other day- The worst thing about not being excited for this movie is kinda having something in common with the MRA douchelords.

Show me this isn't just a dumb reboot and I will follow you into the fire, Feig.

Comment

• The more pictures I see the more excited I am...though the logo ghost if true is kind of like "huh?" Also I still don't have faith this won't be another Melissa McCarthy IM SO FAT THAT MAKES ME A BUFFOON AND FUNNY hack job writers do with her.

Comment

• She's not?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Oh, some new Ghostbusters news?

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• We'll get a trailer in like 2 weeks. It better show we were all wrong for being hesitant...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to believe. Kate McKinnon looking like cartoon Egon makes me want to trust but I just can't do it yet.

Comment

• Does anyone besides Todd want another Spawn movie?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I respect Todd because out of all the Image guys, only he stuck to his guns to never work for Marvel or DC again.

Still, Spawn sucks.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I respect Todd because out of all the toy companies, only he stuck to his guns to never include more than 10 points of articulation in any of his 6-7 inch action figures and still charge as much as a NECA figure.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I respect Todd because out of all the toy companies, only he stuck to his guns to never include more than 10 points of articulation in any of his 6-7 inch action figures and still charge as much as a NECA figure.
                        10 points of articulation? 10? Maybe in Ari World where things are awesome as fuck, and all women look like the Portman, but most of his "toys" here on the Cursed Earth are naught but glorified statues with 1-2 points of articulation.

Comment

• Spawn looks cool.......if you're angst'y and 12.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently the logo ghost is named "Rowan"? Definitely more scary that Gozer the Gozerian or Vigo, the Scourge of Carpathia. Rowan might offer me the wrong flavor during High Tea!

Comment

• ...I know I'm being dumb and nit picky. Just roll with it. I'm really starting to get bummed that this might be terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Apparently the logo ghost is named "Rowan"? Definitely more scary that Gozer the Gozerian or Vigo, the Scourge of Carpathia. Rowan might offer me the wrong flavor during High Tea!

Rowan is Matt Walsh (the villain). So, they're implying that when he goes ghostly, that's the final form.

Also dragon demon guy replaces Ghost Dinosaur from original script, so he's another big bad.

Andy Garcia...still the Mayor.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X