What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Barney and Marshall are the only reasons that show is remotely watchable. And apparently after walking out of the room one day my wife discovered Big Bang Theory and loves the guy that knocks on doors or some shit and HAS to watch it when it comes on. I am less than thrilled with this.
    First off, Big Bang Theory is pure garbage. I feel your pain.

And everyone but Ted are great in HIMYM. Love Lilly.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Lily gets a pass because... hey... Alyson Hannigan. She plays twisted very well.

Otherwise, yeah, what Martin said goes. Ted's been completely overshadowed by the rest, and though I really, really want to see who the mom is already, I find myself caring less and less about his character every episode.

Oh, and "Kat Denning's Boobs and Beth Behrs' Legs" was damn funny last night.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind if Dennings killed the Ukranian cook sometime soon.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I admit, I like Sheldon on "The Big Bang Theory" (although, "Bazinga" is stupid), but other than that, the show isn't that funny at all. It's like - if that guy didn't come to work, they wouldn't be able to film that day. Case in point? There's a Tuesday night BBT marathon starting in 10 minutes. There's also a documentary about the Manson family. The Mansons will be more interesting to watch.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Thse two really were watching Big Bang Theory...

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Put them on trial at The Hague!" roared the grizzled, angry villager.

"Throw them in the pit with the honey badgers!" cried Papa Smurf.

"My fellow citizens, silence! We shall not stoop to such barbarism," reasoned the village elder, Rothchilde Raphael Astamati III. "We shall let them continue on with this comedy of errors, for they already subject themselves to known horrors, and thusly, we shall find amusement in their theatre of pain. Do you not see that our work has been done for us!"

"He's good," said the grizzled, angry villager.

"That's why I'm the elder and you don't even have a name in this tale," Rothchilde Raphael Astamati III whispered to his bearded and flustered compatriot.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fucking goddamn Furries on National Geographic motherfucker I wanna hurt them

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  I wouldn't mind if Dennings killed the Ukranian cook sometime soon.
                  Oleg is completely LCD but I love him anyway.

*ding*

Comment

• So Celebrity Wife Swap is fucking great. Last night Gary Busey and Ted Haggard were on it. Busey is fucking HILARIOUS still.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      So Celebrity Wife Swap is fucking great. Last night Gary Busey and Ted Haggard were on it. Busey is fucking HILARIOUS still.
                      See, here's the thing about Busey - I think he knows that the fucking crazy act can get him a lot of mileage, and he then blames it on the head injury from his motorcycle accident. But I'm not buying it. Because years after the head injury, the guy did a guest spot on "Law & Order", and he was fabulous. Just a fantastic great acting performance without a hint of crazy (plus he's done other acting stints since then, and also without any problems). THEN he goes on "Celebrity Apprentice" last year, acts like a complete nut job, which Trump LOVES, so he keeps it up, etc. etc. Now, he knows the nutjob routine is money in the bank, so he keeps it up, but I actually don't think he's as nuts as he claims to be.
                      Last edited by Lisa; 01-04-2012, 07:42 AM.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa. He's nucking futs. They probably had him tranq'd on Law & Order.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahaha. Or doled out his coke after a successful day of shooting.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Valid point, Lisa. With respect, though, I still feel he does have a bit of mania in him due to the accident, and it might be getting progressively worse as he gets older.

Besides, he's better than playing crazy. He can act, and I'd rather see him deliver onscreen instead of acting a fool.

Comment

• I'm with Lisa. He knows what he's doing and snorting all the way to the bank.

Comment

• Someone that smart would not have made this decision.....

<object height="315" width="560">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hGQLckN28c0?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="560"></object>
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X