No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the real one. I flat out cannot watch Begins because Holmes is so absolutely fucking wretched in it. Every single scene she is in comes down to high school charity play level.

Comment

• Gotta be honest...I was never bothered by Katie Holmes in BB.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, same. She's a non entity for the most part.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• so I just rewatched the trailer and a few things:

1. IT"S RAD THAT ALFRED IS BEHIND THE BATCOMPUTER HELPING.
          2. KNIFE GUY AT 32 SECONDS IN SLASHES THE COWL AND SPARKS FLY. SO IT'S MORE THAN RUBBER. RAD.
          3. THAT BATMOBILE LOOKS SO AWESOME.
          4. WONDER WOMAN FLYING INTO BATTLE IS DOOOOOPE.
          5.SUPES'S SPITCURL IN THE LAST SHOT ALONG WITH HIS FACE OF "OH SHIT" IS AMAZING.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Go watch Begins again. She is absolutely abysmal. Like, one of the worst performances in a film that big ever.

That trailer is so good. I love that Bruce is a paranoid rich asshole hell bent on destroying any conceivable danger.

Comment

• LL COOL J IN TOYS BEGS TO DIFFER.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Go watch Begins again. She is absolutely abysmal. Like, one of the worst performances in a film that big ever.
                I disagree, but we all respond to different things with different levels of intensity. I found her adequate. Was Maggie better? Absolutely...but Katie was never an issue for me.

Then again, I'm the guy who absolutely fucking hates THE FIFTH ELEMENT.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• haha. You also hate fun.

Comment

• That trailer was dope. Enough to get my ass in the theater.

Holmes was okay enough, but I still lament the lack of nudity I feel we earned after all these years watching her barely act.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Keaton was always my Batman

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Best trailer for the film yet. Batfleck's fight scenes were far better than anything in the Nolan movies (Snyder knows how to shoot a fight scene - just sayin'), Superman and Wonder Woman look terrific, love that Irons is helping from behind the scenes...

Only thing that still irks me is Eisenberg's Luthor. So many other actors I'd rather see as the character as opposed to this guy.

Oh, and my Batman?

Kevin Conroy. ALL that is BATMAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Gotta be honest...I was never bothered by Katie Holmes in BB.
                          She's not good but yeah.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            so I just rewatched the trailer and a few things:

1. IT"S RAD THAT ALFRED IS BEHIND THE BATCOMPUTER HELPING.
                            2. KNIFE GUY AT 32 SECONDS IN SLASHES THE COWL AND SPARKS FLY. SO IT'S MORE THAN RUBBER. RAD.
                            3. THAT BATMOBILE LOOKS SO AWESOME.
                            4. WONDER WOMAN FLYING INTO BATTLE IS DOOOOOPE.
                            5.SUPES'S SPITCURL IN THE LAST SHOT ALONG WITH HIS FACE OF "OH SHIT" IS AMAZING.
                            Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Oh, and my Batman?

Kevin Conroy. ALL that is BATMAN.

Well yeah, if we're taking into account the animated stuff than Mask of the Phantasm is my perfect Bats movie.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever seen Mask of The Phantasm.

Comment

Working...
                                X