No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also tried an episode of Black Mirror, not knowing it was and existing show and not thinking that Netflix would skip the first 2 seasons and just drop me into the newest episode. Watched about 10 minutes of the first episode of season 3(what I thought was season 1) and hated it. Got on imdb to see what the fuck I was watching and nothing matched up...until I saw that there was more than one season. I may still go back and try it from the start, but what I saw made me want to punch the tv.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Ingrid, Black Mirror is an anthology show like The Twilight Zone. If you didn't like one episode, there may be others you like. You watched the social media rating ep with Bryce Dallas Howard, right? That one was a slow burn, for sure. The show is VERY misanthropic so if you're looking for touchy feelies you won't find them. ...Except for one episode from season three- San Junipero. It's so good.

Comment

• Yeah, Black Mirror episodes all stand on their own. Some much better than others.

Comment

• We started up GENIUS (we dvr'd it when it was on). It's...OK.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            I also tried an episode of Black Mirror, not knowing it was and existing show and not thinking that Netflix would skip the first 2 seasons and just drop me into the newest episode. Watched about 10 minutes of the first episode of season 3(what I thought was season 1) and hated it. Got on imdb to see what the fuck I was watching and nothing matched up...until I saw that there was more than one season. I may still go back and try it from the start, but what I saw made me want to punch the tv.
            Then it did its job. That show is fucking unnerving as fuck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched the first 2 parts of The Defiant Ones. Learned that Tyrese almost fucked up the Beats/Apple deal. Liking it so far. Will probably watch the last 2 parts tonight.

WESTSIDE!
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I just heard about that today. Probably going to check it out tonight.

Comment

• caught part of Part 1, recorded it. What I saw of it was really good.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ten minutes into The Defiant Ones and I am already in love.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Ten minutes into The Defiant Ones and I am already in love.
                      Finished it last night. SO GOOD. Fuck, I miss Tupac.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                        Finished it last night. SO GOOD. Fuck, I miss Tupac.
                        I got halfway through episode 3. It's fascinating. The story about how Iovine got NIN signed is incredible.

Comment

• Have that on deck for later this week. Looking forward to it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• TOUR DE PHARMACY is pretty good (on HBO). Much more consistently funny than 7 DAYS IN HELL.

Comment

• I need to see that just for Cena's wig.

Comment

• It was fucking hilarious. SO MUCH MALE NUDITY

Comment

Working...
                                X