Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:36 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

That's odd. I didn't notice the Blue Steel thing. The hair though, are still a work of wonder. Distracting, but not nearly enough to annoy me.
Old 02-03-2016, 09:05 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Watched episode 6 last night. Shit is getting real. Dug seeing where Holden came from and the stuff with Amos and the spy was great.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:41 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Interesting end to the season.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
Earthers are dicks.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:48 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Yes and no.

Spoiler: It's the work of the Mao company. Of Earth descent, but again.... 

So I hope you like the work of the protomolecule, cause it's a keystone to the series.

It ends at like 90% of the book. The final act of Leviathan Wakes is not there.

Also, one important character never left Eros in the book... And that is VERY interesting, cause it changes the dynamic of the group a lot.

I liked season 1 a lot. Took time to grew up, but in the end, the characters are where they should be.

Spoiler:  

Amos is a badass, Alex is cool, Naomi is the brain and Jim is the heart.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Still only on episode 1. We might be able to do a couple more tonight if we get my car taken car of expeditiously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 02-04-2016, 03:36 PM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Was rather surprised at what happened to the Canterbury at the end of episode 1. That was a pretty intricate model and the sets seemed rather detailed and complete. I certainly didn't figure them to be cast aside so quickly.

Also, Jonathan Banks. Five minutes worth of work there. Love the guy but really...why waste an actor like that on a cameo?
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 02-04-2016, 03:39 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

so you'll be like "See, we're classy here. Don't mind Tom Jane's terrible hair"
Old 02-04-2016, 03:55 PM

His hair IS terrible, but it's not a crisis for me. I was able to get past it pretty quickly.

Another thing: the anti-gravity footage has been first rate so far. Completely convincing.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2016, 05:04 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Yeah. And there is a lot of anti-gravity, since there only gravity when there's trust.

Wait, you're talking about the zero-g fucking, are you?

As for the Banks cameo, I had the same reaction. I guess he was nearby, and wanted to do it.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:08 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

And Matt, on the first page, I answered Rob's questions about the main relationship and politics of the show. No spoilers past say episode 1. Nothing harmful whatsoever.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:52 AM
feels good man

Quote:
That's odd. I didn't notice the Blue Steel thing. The hair though, are still a work of wonder. Distracting, but not nearly enough to annoy me.
The first photo I found of Tom Jane in this had him with his stupid hair AND Blue Steel look...

Old 02-08-2016, 03:00 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Bwahahahaha!

You're a monkey, Derek!
Old 02-11-2016, 08:32 AM

Did episodes 4 and 5 last night. Shit's kicking into gear in a major way and it's awesome!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2016, 01:52 PM
feels good man

finally finsihed this season last night. This season definitely had pacing issues in my opinion but the last 2 episodes were on fucking point. That last shot was CRAZY and I'm psyched for season 2.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:07 PM

Yeah, I'm totally on board for S2 when it finally gets here.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-12-2016, 03:25 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

What's weird is that book one ain't even finished yet. It's missing the entire last act, and yes, it's related to that last shot. I LOVED the hotel gunfight tension buildup.

Bobbie Draper cast for season 2!!!!! WOOT!
Old 05-13-2016, 08:40 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Is this on Amazon or Netflix or anything yet?
Old 05-13-2016, 08:49 AM

Billy, I'm pretty sure that you can watch it at the SyFy channel website for free.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-01-2017, 06:22 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Just found out The Expanse returns tonight. Might need a season 1 recap from Martin, trying to remember all the major shit that happened.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I just started S1 on Amazon Prime and it's legit. I need to burn through it and catch up on S2.