No announcement yet.

They Don't Make It Anymore. . . Defunct Foods You Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the thread derailed, or don't they make Mandy Patinkin anymore?
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Has the thread derailed, or don't they make Mandy Patinkin anymore?

Mandy Patinkin is a cunt now, that's why he can't get choice roles. So, they don't make classic Patinkin anymore.

Love the pictures of Baltar, I should post pictures of Liefeld.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

You just watch, the entire concept was to fuck up the creation of Cunt Patinkin and one day when the people demand it. BAM! Classic Patinkin is back and more popular than ever!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't expect too many of you cats Stateside to appreciate these, but maybe ben will know what I'm talking about.

Blue Chewits...

If memory serves, I only had one packet when I was about 6, but I still remember their sweet sweet taste (less a fruit flavour as much as what blue itself would taste like.)

The other thing is a chocolate bar Nestle put out a few years ago with a delicious peanut butter filling. I can't remember what they called it, but it came in a long white packet with red writing and looked like a flatter version of this Reese's Butterfinger bar I found whilst searching...

That looks like one tasty consolation prize.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

That's a fucking Butterfinger...shit is the bees knees...send me some pounds and I'll ship you a box.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Mannnnn Butterfinger. Shit I am buying one today. Who needs that belt notch I lost.

Also! Fried Butterfinger = JOY.

Comment

I only ate a Butterfinger once and only once. Never again....

Comment

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I don't like candy very much. Yeah, that's right.

Although I used love Crunch bars, until braces showed up.

No more.....

Comment

Bobby, that candy bar sounds like Whipps:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I don't like candy very much. Yeah, that's right.
                        But he likes 'Ragtime'...

Go figure.

Comment

Comment

I miss the generic products that had the name of the item and that's it. I want to get me a BEER dammit.

Comment

Hostess Ninja Turtles Pudding Pies

I USED TO EAT THE FUCK OUTTA THOSE THINGS
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Seriously, I was like Bobby Hill when it came to those things.

Comment

Working...
                                X