No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll do that next time I roll through. I'm generally playing as a good guy so I'm not going around randomly popping fools. I accidentally killed a guy on MacFarlane farm (he was shooting at me after I took out a group of gang members dragging a lady through the farm. I thought he was an errant gang member.) and felt bad. I felt worse when Johnny Law started chasing me after my horse spooked and ran away. It does not appear to be possible to outrun a posse on foot but you can eventually get far enough away to whistle your horse and take off.

Also, big ups to Rob for posting the soundtrack!

Comment

• Grave when I say pop a fool I don't mean a random civilian, I mean one of the thieves in their camps. In Mexico there is a town they take over, and if you enter from one side there is a sheriff that will start the quest. If you enter from the far side of town, and you just shoot one of the thieves it will auto-start the quest without finding the quest giver.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7q7v4F8r9Og&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7q7v4F8r9Og&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• John Marston travels single file to hide his numbers.

Comment

• Soundtrack is killer. Thanks Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              <object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7q7v4F8r9Og&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>
              Greatest glitch ever? Or intentional?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 30 minRDR Machinima film to be shown on FOX this weekend. Directed by the guy who did "The Road".
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got my Deadly Assassin outfit last night. Seriously, I looke like Snake Plissken now...LOVE it.

I THINK I'm at the point where the next mission takes me to Fort Mercer to kill Bill Williamson. I'm having a blast with this game.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, forgot to mention this: Be sure and do the stranger quest where you have to pick flowers for a guy to give to his wife (he's just to the west of Thieve's Landing).
                    1. Do the quest and watch the cutscene...it's pretty funny
                    2. Go back inside when the cutscene is over and 'nudge' the woman...it's REALLY funny.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Soundtrack is killer. Thanks Rob.

no problem man. I should probably remove it since they are selling it now on itunes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        2. Go back inside when the cutscene is over and 'nudge' the woman...it's REALLY funny.
                        I didn't go back inside! Must remember to do that.

Comment

• Me and grave had a blast on this last night. We took Fort Mercer then we kept killing these two teams of three who were trying to get in the Fort. At one point I took to the mounted gun and laid waste to them and their horses. Then we traveled across the map to kill these guys who had public enemy status and grave got a couple of hundred bucks for popping one. It was fun as hell. We need a full BDR vs the world free roam going sometime. Imagine 7-8 of us killing everyone and raising hell.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ya I still need that 'clear all the hideouts in free roam' achievement (and the posse one, cough cough) so lets get some mother truckin BDR action goin on
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Agreed. I imagine it would be like TOMBSTONE where we just start crushing everyone wearing a red scarf. Many will die. Lots of good times last night, except for that one fucker who somehow got off a headshot on us as soon as we respawned.

Thanks for the heads up on that Fox special, Rob. To the DVR!

Comment

• Just got the .45 Holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X