No announcement yet.

Boarding while pooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beef you eat has more fecal matter in it than any toothbrush, but we all love a good steak or burger.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      The beef you eat has more fecal matter in it than any toothbrush, but we all love a good steak or burger.

"AND THEN THERE WAS POOP ON MY BURGER, RICK! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT, RICK RICK RICK RICK???!!"
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The beef you eat has more fecal matter in it than any toothbrush, but we all love a good steak or burger.
        But that's seasoning, who seasons their toothbrush?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sup yall
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Yessss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Narrowing it down. Just a few more peeps and we'll all have done it. C'mon Lisa!!! Poop and board DAMNIT!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is boarding AFTER pooping allowed? I just crunched one out, and feel a few pounds lighter.

Comment

• Eh, seems like a stretch.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Narrowing it down. Just a few more peeps and we'll all have done it. C'mon Lisa!!! Poop and board DAMNIT!!!!
                      I WON'T!!! NEVAHR!!! NEVAAAAHRR!!!!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Is boarding AFTER pooping allowed? I just crunched one out, and feel a few pounds lighter.
                      See, this is what you do! Crank one out, wash your fucking feces covered mitts and THEN post among decent people... and everyone else in this thread.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• You'll cave Lisa, they all do.

Comment

• Nope! You are wrong there, mon frere!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            Nope! You are wrong there, mon frere!
                            It's my opinion that you will, AND I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TELL ME MY OPINION IS WRONG!!! I WON'T SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO IT. I WILL HAVE MY OPINION ACKNOWLEDGED AND RESPECTED!!!!!*

*<3 U Lisa, please take it in jest as it's intended.

Comment

• Ya'll need to go play laser tag and hash this shit out.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was a joke. God damn everybody's so fucking sensitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X