Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a steal!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Im glad I had to wait 7 hours for that steal
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

YOU PAID 32K FOR A HOTEL ROOM? WTF DID I MISS HERE? 32K IS A LOT MORE THAN $3,200
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So who the fuck is going? What's up guys?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            YOU PAID 32K FOR A HOTEL ROOM? WTF DID I MISS HERE? 32K IS A LOT MORE THAN $3,200
            So wait $32,000 is alot... The room is a single with one Twin bed, I got 2 of them I mean that should fit 8 people right??
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              So who the fuck is going? What's up guys?
              ME, You, Ari,Sarah,Bobby,Eric,Scott, and possibly Nicole (A.K.A.) Zanie and her friend

Comment

i havent bought tickets. because i'm the laziest person on earth. soooo i'm pretty sure they are all sold out. BUUUUUT I would love to make a trip to San Diego and hang out with you guys. Maybe I'll go waste time at Sea World....by myself....how sad. haha

Comment

The 4 day pass is sold out and so is the Saturday one.

Comment

It is? Well that sucks, I'd consider taking the train down to meet you crazy guys.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Shit, that was fast. Hope everyone else got their tickets!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by zanie View Post
                        i havent bought tickets. because i'm the laziest person on earth. soooo i'm pretty sure they are all sold out. BUUUUUT I would love to make a trip to San Diego and hang out with you guys. Maybe I'll go waste time at Sea World....by myself....how sad. haha
                        awwww that's sucks, Sarah will be sad.... But if you decide to cruise down to Sandiego, there will be some extra space in the rooms if you need a place to sleep....

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Shit, that was fast. Hope everyone else got their tickets!
                          FUCK I knew I forgot to do something......

Comment

Some of the things you suckers will be missing out on. By the way, yes, I do have the Toys-R-Us re-release of Soundwave. Two of them in fact! One is still in its mint box!

Comment

Fuck Hasbro. $50 for a fucking toy that cost less than $10 in the mid 80's? Fuck them.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'll be there...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X