No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if I'll have a Roundup until later today.

The scene right now is blood in the water. Everyone appears to be gloating over yesterday, gloating over what's coming with Conway or digging further.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I figure Conway or Spicey are next on the block. Seems like a lot of people are gunning for Bannon but he is going to get away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Yeah, I figure Conway or Spicey are next on the block. Seems like a lot of people are gunning for Bannon but he is going to get away with it.
        I don't think he'll get away with it. Honestly, he's the modern era Kissinger. He's done horrible shit, shit that's just now getting unveiled. But, he'll get a minor hit on this.

They'll take down Sessions, Ryan and McConnell before Bannon. Bannon didn't get to be Bannon by being easy to take down.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Pending Labor Secy Puzder pulled his name out of the nomination process. So, that's a new slot to fill.

Comment

• This might be way more relevant for people in my age range.

Remember how early-mid summers when you were 10-14 were full of crazy news coverage? The LA Riots, The Dahmer Trials, Clarence Thomas Hearings, OJ court saga?

If the timeline holds, your kids will get to have their first summer TV court must-see TV.

Everything old is new again. But, seriously. Does anyone remember when it was literally 4 or 5 summers in a row full of this kind of stuff?

Comment

• Yep. Joy.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Comment

• I didn't expect the Pudzer thing to happen. OPRAH STILL HAS POWER, Y'ALL.

Comment

• I'm still wondering why no media outlet is talking about the Russian ship sitting off the coast of CT for the last 17 hours.

It's not moving or anything. Just sitting. I did some CT local paper research and in-state senators are freaking out over it. But, no national response.

http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...215-story.html

Comment

• I saw that earlier and couldn't believe it's not a bigger story. Maybe it's because there's an overwhelming amount of crazy shit happening every day that it's hard to focus on any one thing? I know some people have floated that as a strategy but I think it's more just the gross incompetence by so many in the administration.

I love that Chaffetz has requested an investigation into the leaks happening. Hey, chucklenuts, maybe look at the cause of the leaks first?

Comment

• The Russian ship's in international waters, so I don't know if much can be done. Maybe it's to take Trump to his bestie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          The Russian ship's in international waters, so I don't know if much can be done. Maybe it's to take Trump to his bestie?

True on the International Waters part, but not even a fly-by over it or sending a ship out to greet it? The lows that the Right has allowed itself to fall to are staggering.

Comment

• It may not even be a military vessel. It could be a Russian fishing vessel. While I was growing up, my grandmother lived next door to a commercial lobster fisherman and he told stories of fisherman from other countries cutting the lines to their traps.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                              It may not even be a military vessel. It could be a Russian fishing vessel. While I was growing up, my grandmother lived next door to a commercial lobster fisherman and he told stories of fisherman from other countries cutting the lines to their traps.

It's not a fishing vessel. That much has been confirmed.

Comment

• Yeah, it was a Russian spy ship. No armaments, just spy stuff. I heard on the local news radio out of NYC that the station's military expert said that we do the same thing all the time with our spy ships off the Russian coast, so it's not that big of a deal.

Also, how about Trump's press conference/temper tantrum today, huh, kids? The guy is a horrible public speaker, can't speak off the cuff for shit, and he just can't deal with reality so he makes up his own. He's going to have a very ugly, very public meltdown before the year's out, just watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X