Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    Dylan Dog. What a wasted opportunity. I had no idea what the fuck the actual plot was, it should have been Tyrese instead of Taye, and we needed more Sam and Brandon and less of everything else. Also, it should have been 30 mins shorter.
    YUP
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Dylan Dog. What a wasted opportunity. I had no idea what the fuck the actual plot was, it should have been Tyrese instead of Taye, and we needed more Sam and Brandon and less of everything else. Also, it should have been 30 mins shorter.
      Terrible movie. Couldn't even finish it.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Which is a shame because I'd watch the fuck outta a "buddy cop" movie with Brandon and Sam. Their interactions were great. Also loved the Zombie Support Group stuff, but everything else was like "bwah?". I dig Brandon too but man, his voice-over stuff was terrible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had a hankering for some Terminator action. Watched Salvation, as I hadn't seen it in a while. I know I hated it when I saw it in the theater, but I kind of dig it. IT's not in the same league as 1 or 2, but I still enjoy most of it. The helicopter shot in the beginning is still awesome and Anton rocks it as Kyle.

I'm also a fan of Sam Worthington so that helps.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Had a hankering for some Terminator action. Watched Salvation, as I hadn't seen it in a while. I know I hated it when I saw it in the theater, but I kind of dig it. IT's not in the same league as 1 or 2, but I still enjoy most of it. The helicopter shot in the beginning is still awesome and Anton rocks it as Kyle.

I'm also a fan of watching paint dry so that helps.

J/K bruh, I kind of dig it too.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's a shit sandwich.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The thing is, its not BAD and its probably McG's best film. Technically, its totally sound. But its nowhere near the first 2 and doesn't have anything as good as the best bits in 3. Its enjoyable enough, but having seen it 3 times, maybe 4, I still couldn't tell you what happens in it. I remember the ending being abrupt as fuck and having zero resonance, Bale not really turning up, Moon Bloodgood being hot as heyll and some decent action stuff.

So, yeah, if that's a recommendation...
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• With all it had going for it, it was then diluted, hamstrung, pussified, and added fuck all to any part of the mythos.

It was a stupid, aimless exercise.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• American Reunion. I actually kind of liked it. I know, feel free to hate. I always liked the characters and to see them 13 years later, well I identified with the shit they were dealing with. the 90's soundtrack was awesome.

Comment

• I liked it too. The best part: the reunion of the MILF dudes. Sums it all up quite well with that scene.

(a "holy fuck" to Jim's neighbor)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that was pretty funny. Also glad to see The Sherminator.

Comment

American Reunion. I actually kind of liked it. I know, feel free to hate. I always liked the characters and to see them 13 years later, well I identified with the shit they were dealing with. the 90's soundtrack was awesome.

I won't hate.

Hell, I liked American Reunion more than TDKR.

At least Reunion knew how to stick the landing.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I finished Take Shelter. Yeah, I was probably a little drunk when I said it was possibly a masterpiece. But its a completely satisfying experience and Shannon and Chastain are both amazing. They both have such interesting faces and they know to do very little in order to get a lot across. When Shannon has that one scene where he erupts (facing off with Shea Whigham), its terrifying and sad and absolutely captivating. I really liked the way the film was shot too, though the blu-ray isn't a great transfer.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The Lincoln Lawyer

Holy shit was that one GREAT. Everyone in this is pitch perfect. McConaughey kills in this.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I was a fan of that. It was some good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X