This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigs List Thread : The best of!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...95322346.html?

What can I say? Nothing....I guess....WTF!?!
    "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Re: WOW....wow

"I am a lvl 8 warrior seeking my adventuring companion for game play and fornication. I partake in only adventure/fantasy role play, no creepy goth stuff, it?s too weird. Only sanctioned spells allowed, costume dress optional but preferred. I have the body of a wandering Norwegian brawler and short brown hair. Please be quite buxom and imaginative for play and enjoy fantasy role play aesthetics. Please send pics, leves, preferred adventure type and spell list. We could go get dinner (under $20), and watch a movie. Also I?m allergic to cats. "

There is just too much awesome in that post. And only level 8? Fuck that, anyone can get to level 10 in under two hours. Actually, I've been toying with the idea of getting back into this game again. I need a new MMORPG and Warhammer is taking too long to get here. Although I was thinking about trying that free Pirates of the Carribbean MMORPG.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Craigs List Thread : The best of!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/497575004.html

Requirements:
      Be attractive -- sorry, I know, an attractive zombie, but it's possible. HWP, at the very least.
      Know how to *act like a zombie*. I am specifically looking for someone with *zombie experience*. In San Francisco, I don't think this is asking a lot.
      Be able to *look like a zombie*. This means dressing the part and knowing how to appropriately do your makeup.
      Don't be shy. You're going to be dressed like a zombie and growling and groaning and spattering fake blood and all else everywhere. In public. To an audience that may not even be that into it (but I bet they will be!)

Awesome. Just awesome.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Re: Hot Zombie Sex!

She is one little freak.
        "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

Politics Starwars Style

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/526482501.html

Comment

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/den/493689524.html

Zelda

Comment

Yep. I almost posted that one. We may need to just make a thread for craigslist ads. May be easier me thinks.

Comment

Craigs List Thread : The best of!

I have a feeling this will not end well. Let the spam commence.

Comment

Re: Craigs List Thread : The best of!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/471479867.html

Comment

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/290529230.html

Rules, rules, rules, life has rules.

Comment

Sorry, couldn't find a link to the original post.

Comment

Climax in a vortex - You just can't make that kind of stuff up.

Comment

Crafto gets +50 rep!

Comment

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/323013997.html

Just awesome....I actually LOL'd over here.

"Like Cloud summoning The Knights of the Round in Final Fantasy 7, I summon the Excalibur of Turd Demons to destroy my enemy. "

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/323013997.html

Just awesome....I actually LOL'd over here.

"Like Cloud summoning The Knights of the Round in Final Fantasy 7, I summon the Excalibur of Turd Demons to destroy my enemy. "
                              Freaking Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X