This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Grabbed BF4 for PC. This game on ultra is fucking GORGEOUS jesus christ.

Gearing up for a revamp of BDRcade here with a new co-host, will be bringing alot more newerish PC games and what not.

Still rampaging in Titanfall as well. Really fucking loving the stripped down combat. A great pick up and play game.
    New co-host? Did Ceej die?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No but Ceej also doesnt' want to put the "work" in when it comes to playing video games. So I'll be going forward with my buddy Mike and when Ceej feels like he wants to play games I'll do an episode with him.

I really want to work on getting BDRcade to the level I want (because I love doing it) which means on top of streaming live, also video editing live episodes into bite size chunks.

Without speaking for Ceej it's evident that he's just not that into it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No but Ceej also doesnt' want to put the "work" in when it comes to playing video games. So I'll be going forward with my buddy Mike and when Ceej feels like he wants to play games I'll do an episode with him.

I really want to work on getting BDRcade to the level I want (because I love doing it) which means on top of streaming live, also video editing live episodes into bite size chunks.

Without speaking for Ceej it's evident that he's just not that into it.
        Ceej needs to get into movie shape, then. How else is he going to become a star?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I dunno but I'm done trying. He can do what he wants and if that means occasionally doing an episode with him then so be it. I just don't want to force him to do anything.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That being said, if anyone here has a decent rig and wants to join in on the fun let me know. We have a nice system set up with playing games and using Steam Chat for the voice. It's much better than Skype. I'd have no problem with doing episodes with guests.

Comment

That being said, if anyone here has a decent rig and wants to join in on the fun let me know. We have a nice system set up with playing games and using Steam Chat for the voice. It's much better than Skype. I'd have no problem with doing episodes with guests.
              Diaaaaaaaaaaaaaabloooooooooooooo

Comment

• shit man I'll play that but I'll need to get the expansion. I don't think I ever finished the base game.

Comment

shit man I'll play that but I'll need to get the expansion. I don't think I ever finished the base game.
                  I am going to try and get through the expansion soon, maybe this evening. I heard it's only about 90 minutes or so to finish Act V. I wanna make a crusader soon as well.

Comment

• If you do play diablo its super easy to powerlevel in adventure mode. I've gotten a ton of my friends characters from 0-50 in an evening running them through rifts on torment 1 with my 70 witchdoctor, just have the low level person make the game so mobs scale to them. Usually drop down to like master after as the mobs hit real hard on torment with 4 ppl once they get high level, unless you have a couple 70s running it. Also doing real torment runs with our mains, got a 70 barb whos just a brick shithouse. Need all the lewtz
                    Last edited by Trejo; 04-04-2014, 12:42 AM.
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I had to go down from Torment 2 to fucking hard to beat Maltheal on my barb. I don't really like the barb maximum DPS spec (seriously, run around with sprint on? fuck that and no survivability at all? ugh) so I've been messing with combinations of abilities all week. I am going to fuck with a Crusader this weekend.

Comment

• Downloaded Goat Simulator. Won't run in my machine. Balls.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Comment

• Yeah.

<table class="details-table"><tbody><tr class="details-row"> <td class="details-grp-name"> CPU </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="you-have-text"> You Have: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

• <table class="section"><tbody><tr><td class="primary-title">Processor</td><td class="value">AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Manufacturer</td><td class="value">AMD</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Speed</td><td class="value">1.9 GHz</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Number of Cores</td><td class="value">2</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">Video Card</td><td class="value">NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Manufacturer</td><td class="value">NVIDIA</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Chipset</td><td class="value">GeForce 8400GS</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Dedicated Memory</td><td class="value">512 MB</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Total Memory</td><td class="value">1.2 GB</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">Memory</td><td class="value">2.1 GB</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">Operating System</td><td class="value">Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition (build 6000), 32-bit</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Service Pack</td><td class="value">0</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Size</td><td class="value">32 Bit</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Edition</td><td class="value">Home Basic</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">Display Maximum Resolution</td><td class="value">1280 x 1024</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">DVD</td><td class="value">PHILIPS DVD-ROM DROM6316 SCSI CdRom Device</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">CD</td><td class="value">PHILIPS DVD-ROM DROM6316 SCSI CdRom Device</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">Drive 1</td><td class="value">
                                </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Size</td><td class="value">931.3 GB</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Free</td><td class="value">668.1 GB</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"> <tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">Drive 2</td><td class="value">
                                </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Size</td><td class="value">222.8 GB</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Free</td><td class="value">69.3 GB</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="section"><tbody><tr> <td class="primary-title">Drive 3</td><td class="value">
                                </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Size</td><td class="value">10.0 GB</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="secondary-title">Free</td><td class="value">5.8 GB</td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Working...
                                X