Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    48. Bushmills Black

Holy dangerous. Nummy. Low burn, good flavor. Everything is wonderful.
    I was praising from up on high this delicious liquid just last night.

Comment

• I may have a new favorite.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
        49. Deez Nutz
        Pistachios, to be precise. I look forward to Christmas every year, because my mom still buys me a huge bag of these roasted, salted little delights. The bag does not last long.
        I love me some pistachios. So fucking tasty.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

49. Deez Nutz
          Pistachios, to be precise. I look forward to Christmas every year, because my mom still buys me a huge bag of these roasted, salted little delights. The bag does not last long.
          LOVE pistachios. I'll never forget when I managed a Godiva Chocolatier location for a couple of years. We made chocolate dipped pistachio treats for one year, and we'd get these two pound bags of already hulled (and salted) pistachios to make them with. We (OK, actually just me) would munch on these things all day long. Heaven on earth, I tells ya...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 50. Steak Fries. Do you hate dealing with those annoying lil' shoestring bastards as much as I do? Then you're with me on this. Nature's most perfect vehicle for ketchup, malt vinegar and OCCASIONALLY a bit of seasoning (hard to do right; Ashes did it right. God, how I miss that place).
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
              The only thing missing from the above offering is beans...
              And chips...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Yea at home cheddar is totally acceptable. Sharp cheddar.
                *BROFIST*

Made this shit in the microwave last night while drunk.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 51: Cranachan(Cream Crowdie)

I've posted a recipe for this before. The more intrepid among you can locate it... but it's time well spent, as it's one of the greatest (and simplest) desserts you can imagine. Just oatmeal, heavy cream, single malt whiskey, and fresh fruit. Dangerously addictive.

Edited to add:

It may make you
                  Last edited by V; 09-06-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Jesus does THAT look tasty. Nice one, Vin!
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                      *BROFIST*

Made this shit in the microwave last night while drunk.
                      Probably the best way to enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        And chips...
                        Good catch!

Although, they're not part of my default Ulster Fry. I'm not sure I'd have room for many chips after all the various forms of bread. If you're doing an Ulster Fry right, you've got at least a few slices of potato bread, soda farls, pancakes, maybe even a hash brown or two... that's in addition to the beans, sausages, scrambled/fried egg, potato waffles...
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

49. Deez Nutz
                          Aaaaaah, LOVE!!! We just went food shopping last night, and George grabbed up a bag of those to snack on. NOM!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• What I want to know is: why did anyone ever think to dye them red? Remember how annoying the dye coming off on your finges was? ONLY drawback (& a minor one at that) to the pistachio experience.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I know - and I never see the red ones anymore. I hated them when I was little, because of how messy they were. I only realized how delicious pistachios could be when they stopped doing that.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 52. Enchiladas
                                God I love me some well made Mexican Food, and if the place can nail the red sauce, Enchiladas are puuuuuure heaven.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X