Alton Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alton Brown

Anyone here watch Brown's shows? I dig them and his recipes. Anyway, Alton Brown has infos on how to build a BBQ smoker for under $50. Also, check out his "recipe" or diy on liquid smoke.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Brown is awesome and not half as pretentious as Bobby Flay, which is funny since Bobby has his every guy schtick.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I like his shows, but I have a feeling he might not be the nicest guy in the world off camera.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

He's my idol.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He's up there with Fahey, IMO. He is really cool
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            I like his shows, but I have a feeling he might not be the nicest guy in the world off camera.
            Why would you think that? He always comes off cool and laid back to me?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I just get a strange vibe. Seems like he might be wound too tight.

Comment

His French Onion Soup recipe is the best I've ever had. Anywhere.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Does anyone else think he looks creepy after losing all of that weight? Although I do want to start making his breakfast smoothies.
                  If I were ShƩ, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? ShƩ brings hope. ShƩ rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, ShƩ is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    His French Onion Soup recipe is the best I've ever had. Anywhere.
                    I should try it, as I'm a demented fan of French Onion Soup. (his recipe is a twist on the classic French one)

I have my classical recipe, and my Pied de Cochon one, which goes for sharp Cheddar cheese and beer and freesh rosemary and thick bacon pieces in the bottom. I usually alternate the awesomeness.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                      Does anyone else think he looks creepy after losing all of that weight? Although I do want to start making his breakfast smoothies.

Yeah I think he lost too much or lost it too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I should try it, as I'm a demented fan of French Onion Soup. (his recipe is a twist on the classic French one)

I have my classical recipe, and my Pied de Cochon one, which goes for sharp Cheddar cheese and beer and freesh rosemary and thick bacon pieces in the bottom. I usually alternate the awesomeness.
                        Recipe details, s'il vous plaƮt.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Why is there a thread for this hack but not Anthony Bourdain?!

(Disclaimer: Firmly on Bourdain's side of the fence in the Bourdain Vs. Food Network Wars)

Comment

Shut yo mouf.

Also, maybe someone better get off their butt and make a Anthony Bourdain thread.

Disclaimer: I could care less about who is fighting with who. I just like good food.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Disclaimer: I could care less about who is fighting with who. I just like good food.
                              Me too, that's why I like Bourdain and loathe Food Network.

Comment

Working...
                              X