No announcement yet.

Smashburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of fast food, I discovered on Tuesday night that Wendy's nuggets are exactly like the old KFC nuggets back in the day.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'll give it to Sonic for their 3.2 million drink varieties but the food is fucking terrible. I've never tried 5 Guys (huh huh huh) but I keep hoping for a business trip to take me to somewhere they exist. Well, 5 Guys or In-N-Out for that matter.

Ed, if you like the Wendy's nuggets, try the Crispy Chicken sandwich (it's the cheaper of the two chicken sandwiches). It's basically a giant chicken nugget on a bun. Back when I worked at Wendy's I'd always throw a handful of the leftover nuggets on a bun and snack on that while I did the end of day paperwork. Good stuff.
      Last edited by gravedigger; 09-24-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Smashburger sounds like either someone's about to fuck the burger or Hulk's working the grill.

And the Five Guys around here is in Cerritos, I think. Probably the only reason to go there.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
        X