No announcement yet.

Southland Tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although Jon Lovitz as a bleached blonde racist/facist cop was funny in an unintentional way.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I want to see Southland and The Ruins...I got through most of Donnie Darko, but haven't finished it yet...should I watch the original cut first?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

fuck the director's cut. Honestly.

Then watch The Ruins.

Then if you dare, watch Southland.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Only after I watch all ten Friday the 13ths!

Comment

Oh shit, if you actually do them all in a weekend, post your thoughts after each one in the F13 thread. That could be pretty awesome.

Comment

I will, I'm going to try to do them back to back to back to back...I'll blog and post here.

Comment

Godspeed.

Comment

So I've come around on this flick. I enjoy this like I enjoy Plan 9 from Outer Space. IT's just too bizarre not to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    So I've come around on this flick. I enjoy this like I enjoy Plan 9 from Outer Space. IT's just too bizarre not to enjoy.
                    So out there, this movie is.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

really need to check it out....It's been in my queue since day 1. Does SMG get nekkid?

Comment

Not that I remember.

Comment

I still haven't watched this movie all the way through. I should add it to my list of things to accomplish in 09.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

haha. THen post about it in the Personal Accomplishment thread. haha

Comment

Working...
                            X