Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had a big goddamn turkey bacon avocado melt with sweet potato fries and some calamari for lunch. WANT TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Comment

• I KNOW I should stay away from chains when visiting a new place but also Phoenix has a Portillos so what am I supposed to do?

Comment

• I have one down the road from me at work and still haven't tried it yet. That good eh?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've only been once but i Really liked it. Tasty beef sandwich and good crispy fries.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I KNOW I should stay away from chains when visiting a new place but also Phoenix has a Portillos so what am I supposed to do?
              You do not say no. Plus I feel like Portillos is such a small chain with outposts with a lot of Chicago ex-pats that it's not a knock against you to visit.

Comment

• It was literally across the street from where we had our interview his morning. As if the universe wanted me to be here. Anyway, Italian beef and cheese fries A++. I wanted the chocolate cake shake but did not want the 820 calories that went with it.

Comment

• I just tried Portillos for the first time. Italian beef with hot peppers and dipped. Pretty fucking tasty. Probably wouldn't do dipped next time as it was a soggy mess by the time I got back to work but it was still tasty as fuck.

Comment

• I know it's a chain but 9 times out of 10 Red Robin is fuckin delicious. Today I tried the limited Bourbon Ranch tavern double (or whatever it's called) and the smores shake. The shake had little marshmallows and fudge covered graham crackers in it. Both the burger and shake were LEGIT. the shake was so rich I ate the least out of the three of us.

Comment

• Robin is the shit.

Comment

• I love the pig out tavern double or whatever it’s called. It has fucking bacon aoli on it!
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeahhhhhhh

Comment

• Never been to a Red Robin. I've always wondered if it was any good.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We have one about a half an hour away from us and I went there once with a friend. The burger was great and the shakes were awesome.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• All about that onion ring tower.

Comment

Working...
                                X